Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the cheapest place to buy GHWT on the 360?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I got a loan of GHWT on the 360, I'd half consider buying it if I could pick it up at a decent price. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy the full band edition is? Hmv are selling it for 125 pounds but when I tried to order it in January they wouldn't ship it to Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

paid 163e in hmv in dundrum.

dunno what price game was for it, they didn't have it in stock.

<3 it to bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

For the whole kit is it ?

Or are you just looking for the game ?

Tbh, i think its terrible, vastly inferior to RockBand or RockBand 2

I'd give my copy to GAME only its not worth handing in any game for the money they give you. I've played it twice since i bought it on release day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Thanks lads.

I've changed my mind about buying this. The game is pretty good but I only recognised 40% of the songs which was a bit of a letdown. I'd consider myself pretty hip with music, having over 20,000 mp3s on my ipod but who the feck are Kent, Dinosaur Jr or Paramore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Nephew wrote: »
    Thanks lads.

I've changed my mind about buying this. The game is pretty good but I only recognised 40% of the songs which was a bit of a letdown. I'd consider myself pretty hip with music, having over 20,000 mp3s on my ipod but who the feck are Kent, Dinosaur Jr or Paramore?

Is that not a good thing? It'll introduce you to new bands and songs that you wouldn't have listened to before.

Then again,you've never heard of Paramore or Dinosaur Jr? :confused:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Oh yeah, I bet you purchased all of those songs legally...

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I bet you purchased all of those songs legally...

Are you a disgruntled Golden Discs employee?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No I'm a person who doesn't like thieves. It's mad really, I know, having a moral viewpoint on something, but there you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

If you are interested I will sell it to you €80.

Have a look at:
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=92080

It is Rockband 2 but with rockband one instruments.

P.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    No I'm a person who doesn't like thieves. It's mad really, I know, having a moral viewpoint on something, but there you go!

Where did I say I acquired my music by illegal means?

Advertisement