Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see the ad on Setanta?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

If any of you were watching the Soccer (yeah yeah poofs an all:rolleyes:) on Setanta aclass ad for the UFC came on and our very own Tom Egan was on it:D Classsssssss!! Hairs on the back of the neck stuff!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Yea it was great wasnt it:) if anyone can record it or find it on line stick up a url please:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

If any of you were watching the Soccer (yeah yeah poofs an all:rolleyes:) on Setanta aclass ad for the UFC came on and our very own Tom Egan was on it:D Classsssssss!! Hairs on the back of the neck stuff!!

Thanks fantastic, good to see UFC & Setanta are still behind him to this degree. I need to keep an eye out for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Good ad. But I'd be pretty pissed off if I was John Hathaway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Jonny O' Dwyer

woooo232 wrote: »
    Yeah me too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

At what stage of the football was the ad on. Half time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Just watched it now. I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

woooo232 wrote: »

ah im sure the ufc have plenty inline for him too, obviously the irish ads will want to appeal to the irish

Advertisement