Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB laser cards now used online?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I lost my AIB laser card so ordered a new one. It has the 3 digit cvv2 number on the bank so I decided to try to deposit money to a neteller account and it worked.

The AIB website says it can used online for domestic purchases only. Why did it work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've used mine to pay for Dominos as a Maestro card too. I think it depends on the retailer whether they accept it or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

What do you mean , how can you use the laser card details when you ordered a new one ??

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Kenno90 wrote: »
    What do you mean , how can you use the laser card details when you ordered a new one ??

I'm assuming that he used the new one once it had arrived. :confused:

Advertisement