Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have problems installing?

• 21-02-2009 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought WOW and the burning crusade yesterday, Installed the first grand, took three hours, but it worked.

When i went to install the burning crusade then it just gave me the option to play it or uninstall wow altogether.

Really really confusing.

I uninstalled it and am currently reinstalling WOW

Any suggestiuons as to what might have happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

what happend when you clicked play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Martinog

a_coe wrote: »
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought WOW and the burning crusade yesterday, Installed the first grand, took three hours, but it worked.

When i went to install the burning crusade then it just gave me the option to play it or uninstall wow altogether.

Really really confusing.

I uninstalled it and am currently reinstalling WOW

Any suggestiuons as to what might have happened?

simple, when the first is installed, insert Burning crusade disk, go to my computer, right click the disk, click explore, find installer.exe or something similar click, install, eat, sleep, play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 a_coe

It's okay now

The thing was, when I put in the BC disc, it basically said it had already been installed, but I hadn't installed it. When i cliacked play, it brought me back to the same

When in installed the WOW basic disc, it d-loaded BC for me and installed without my knowlegde. Everything's resolved now after uninstalling 3 times. Just put in the code on the BC box and it updated my account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

you should of used the wotlk disk to install . less switching and only takes a hr or so .. cant remember its been a while since ive reinstalled

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

just use the code on the back in your account management to upgrade to tbc

the blizzard downloader will have alraedy downloaded all the bc onto your computer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement