Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna join me?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

I'm planning on getting numb drunk tonight with a few naggins of Vodka and cheap coke, alone at home.

Anyone wanna join me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

I'm planning on getting numb drunk tonight with a few naggins of Vodka and cheap coke, alone at home.

Anyone wanna join me?

Freakiest post ever :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

His sig makes it funnier:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

lulz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Niiiice :D

stay_classy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Anyone wanna join me?

It actually sounds like your saying cheap cocaine there. Jesus the normal stuff is cut enough without getting even worse rate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

It could also be misconstrued as cheap c0ck. But we won't go there.

Just back from Tesco, got myself a litre of Vodak, 2 litres of coke, and a few bags of crisps they were selling for 10cent each. Good times.

I'm very disappointed nobody took my offer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I would but I already met up with strangers from the Internet during the week and am recovering since (kid you not). :) Have a great night!

Maybe some other time Ethernet. I'm getting drunker quicker than I intended. Not so drunk that I ingnore the spelling mistakes my stupid fingers make thoghou.

EDIT:
    Do you ever get the feeling your ACTING drunker than you actually are? Strange behavior

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

OP I can't help but think how boring your life is if your inviting random pedos from the interweb to hep you get hammered.

YA WANNA GET RAPED?

Yeah my life is boring.

But I'm male, males don't get raped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,483 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Anyone wanna join me?

this comes to mind :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Yeah my life is boring.

But I'm male, males don't get raped.
    i woulden't bet on that :D

Why are the words 'Sexual enjoyment' written in bold in the center of that report? Can we not live in a world where news is delivered in a non sensationalist way?

****ing hell for someone who's having trouble sitting up straight I do type and spell well, much better so than when I'm sober.

Right I'm off to play F.E.A.R 2 which I downloaded like an illegal cuntox.

I'll be back much drunker and much hilarious you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

rarnes1 wrote: »
    this comes to mind :pac:

I guess he wasnt too tasty other wise there would not have been any evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Op if you are looking to get wasted and take bad drugs why dont you just go into the Gpo?!

I think its a very nice thing to post up and invite people round - would but am
    not bothering to think of plausable excuse

Wouldn't get that in Dublin - tell ya - thats one of the things love about Galway! Folk are freindly pack of social drunks with strangers - tis great.

Happy drinking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Op if you are looking to get wasted and take bad drugs why dont you just go into the Gpo?!

I think its a very nice thing to post up and invite people round - would but am
    not bothering to think of plausable excuse

Wouldn't get that in Dublin - tell ya - thats one of the things love about Galway! Folk are freindly pack of social drunks with strangers - tis great.

Happy drinking :)

Cos if ya done that in Dublin ya would have a queue of freaks around the corner wanting to come in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Do you have any Vodka left?

Can I come?

I'll bring sweeties!!

I've plenty of Vodka left. I think if I drank the full litre I'd physically die.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ah well, plenty left to do it all over again next weekend. I'm sure there'll plenty of takers to join you next time though coz it sounded like such absolute craic. It did. Really.

• Advertisement

Oh JASUS yeah it was MAD craic. I've such a MAD hangover now I'm truly a MAD WHORE.

Advertisement