Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding funds to your account

Options
  • 21-02-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Want to start playin poker online but not really pushed on the idea of getting a credit card. What do you use to add funds to your account ?

PKR have an option to do a bank transfer ; what kind of a bank account would i need to do this ?

Thanks for all input,
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

try checking out websites that offer paypal ,laser card, or something ,

oh and you shouldn't be gambling lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

da4i's wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Want to start playin poker online but not really pushed on the idea of getting a credit card. What do you use to add funds to your account ?

PKR have an option to do a bank transfer ; what kind of a bank account would i need to do this ?

Thanks for all input,
    Dave

If you have an atm case you should be find as almost all of them have laser cases integrated into them. If you have that you can deposit to pretty much every site either directly or through moneybookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭da4i's

cheers for the replies lads.
    Might try the bank transfer tonight so.
    Do I have to ring the banks to confirm it or something like that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Hi lads,

Thanks for all input,
    Dave

You can deposit cash into a Boylepoker account in any Boylesports shop nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

cheers for the replies lads.
    Might try the bank transfer tonight so.
    Do I have to ring the banks to confirm it or something like that ?

google "uKash" , alot of the top sites accept it. Bank transfer depositing isnt really the way to go for me at least. Takes far to long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

Ukash ~ Is like a phone topup you get it from shops with "payzone"
    Paysafe ~ The same as above but get it from shops with "paypoint"

pokerstars.com accept the paysafe cards
    Fulltiltpoker.com accept the Ukash cards

but with both above if your cashing out you'll have to be sent a check,

if you stick to local poker sites like boylepoker you can deposit and withdraw funds from any of there boylesports shops

with paddypowerpoker i beleive you can only deposit throught the shops and withdraw with checks but havnt been there in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭da4i's

Really helpful information here :)

Thanks lads :)

Advertisement