Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I challenge any Psychic on boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 angelamac

yeah i agree nice idea for a challange ......... or clever way to get a free reading;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

dlofnep wrote: »
    There are no honest and decent psychics.

Aren't you the paragon of tolerance and rationality. Any statement that takes the form of "All X are Y" tends to be completely bigoted and this one is no different.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭lugha

Valmont wrote: »
    Any statement that takes the form of "All X are Y" tends to be completely bigoted and this one is no different.
    Is the statement “all who say “all X are Y” are completely bigoted” completely bigoted? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

lugha wrote: »
    Is the statement “all who say “all X are Y” are completely bigoted” completely bigoted? :D

Now that you point it out, yes, it is. Although I still stand by the gist of my post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 teddy12345

one poster was right you wont bellive any thing i say with your issues
    but hear goes i feel you have a strong personality that can be a wall to protect you from being hurt witch is y u practes marshil arts and witch is y u are an arm chair replicun
    their is thoe a man i would say ur grandfather or great uncle who walked the walk and he seen you with a shovel in your hand about a week ago
    hope you can be come less cinacul as i ust to be you and this side of coin is much less stressful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

teddy12345 wrote: »
    one poster was right you wont bellive any thing i say with your issues
    but hear goes i feel you have a strong personality that can be a wall to protect you from being hurt witch is y u practes marshil arts and witch is y u are an arm chair replicun
    their is thoe a man i would say ur grandfather or great uncle who walked the walk and he seen you with a shovel in your hand about a week ago
    hope you can be come less cinacul as i ust to be you and this side of coin is much less stressful

Is that English?

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Someone read me ! I'm looking at you teddy12345 !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

There's no such thing as a psychic.

And before anyone replies and says "Oh you're not open-minded" or whatever, save it! Because i'm not interested.

I am COMPLETELY open-minded, so much so that i am willing to participate and let a psychic prove their powers to me.

Don't start throwing silly words at me, come prove it to me!

yes that is englase dislexia rulles ko(u hear about the dislixic atist he didnt beleve in dog)(dislexic parionaid he tought he was following somone)
    o by the way dislixa is a thing i canrt do any thing about would u slag a guy in a weel chair
    only messing its a gift like my psychik abblites that my brain gave me to make up for other things rong i get paid about 80,000 ayear to do readings and to run psychic events so i dond give a stih if u dont belive
    but if you want areading i will give you one 4 free send me (pm) and ill get back to you

yes that is englase dislexia rulles ko(u hear about the dislixic atist he didnt beleve in dog)(dislexic parionaid he tought he was following somone)
    o by the way dislixa is a thing i canrt do any thing about would u slag a guy in a weel chair
    only messing its a gift like my psychik abblites that my brain gave me to make up for other things rong i get paid about 80,000 ayear to do readings and to run psychic events so i dond give a stih if u dont belive
    but if you want areading i will give you one 4 free send me (pm) and ill get back to you

Teddy, if i mail you right now you will give me a reading?

• Advertisement

Teddy, if i mail you right now you will give me a reading?

( i Pmd you already by the way)

Ok, first up, thank you VERY much Teddy for taking your time.

Teddy gave me a reading and i will post the results if that's ok with Teddy. I'm just waiting for confirmation.............

Right, first off, being the sceptic i am, before the reading i thought it would be easy to know a bit about me from reading my previous posts etc.

BUT..... i wont talk about any of that in the break down, i will break down the reading (It was actually in 2 parts) and i will tell you what was acurate and what was not....
    hi first i feel that you are an intelligent person very likely you have a 3rd level edd

Accurate to a point, i am in my last year of college
    i feel alsow that you dont conform to most of the Standard rules of some one of your age woldnt feel tht you have had life 2 easy maby got a bit of stick about weight/appreances but i think you are strong enuf to realise that not being like everyone elce is not a bad thing
    and
    felt that u had isues with your weight maby got a little bit of stick when u a bit younger

Inaccurate. Never had weight problems as a kid. Was alays athletic and played football etc. Also, about the "Standard Rules" comment, this is also inaccurate.
    i get an imige of my self doing kung fu witch i did but i feel u are in to this bruse lee ect but more fighting aspect

Vaugely accurate, have no interest in Bruce Lee whatsoever. But i am a big fan of MMA so the "Fighting" comment makes sense.
    alsow feel you are willing to take a gamble maby even be a bit of a gambler but rember somtimes u are the windscreen somtimes u are the fly so take it a bit slower and learn more reed books ect

Inaccurate. I don't gamble, have placed a bet in a betting shop onely once and that was 100-1 on Grand National Day because the horse had my nickname (I lost by the way). Although i do play Poker socially.
    i get the coller yelow with u this is wath i call the accoutents coller it means that u are jugling monney a lot latly their may be a change of address or some redecoraing

Inaccurate. And about the change of address, inaccurate. I live with my parents and have never made a plan to move out. They have advised me not to move out until i have a decent job and can get a mortgage rather than rent, which make sense to me.
    you have a lot of red witch means that you can be pig headed but the up side is that u can have a lot of determation and will power right now their is an isue that u should be pig headed about

I will say accurate. I have been called things like Pig Headed in the past.
    i feel a strong femail energy around u older on your mothers side you would have beeing close to this lady she i proud of you again bringing me back to a not so easy life but things def. on the up she is showing me her chest araea did she pass with chest problmes she showes me dancing and a withe horse i think a statue

and
    felt a femaile energy around u on your mothers side she showed me chest problmes lungs not a quick passing she is proud of you yhave come a long way as a person u are looked after by a lot of spitr people even if u dont belive she says u can do thi u use ur gut use it more take a gamble their is ref. to amacira ,a withe horse statue, dancing and back trouble

Inaccurate. None of this entire section has anything to do with me at all.
    did u lose some weight reasintly a fair bit if not do you will feel better about ur self all round psychily and mently

Inaccurate. I have not lost weight recently and i dont particularly feel better or worse about myself lately for any reason.
    did u buy a book in last week she put pictuer of yuo reeding new book in my head but no more than a week 9 days

I have not bought a new book in the past 9 days. Nor in the past 6 months if my memory serves me rightly.
    the name richird is around this lady she feels small to me about 5 4" kind of plump but not at the end

Inaccurate. I have no idea who "Richard" or the lady are.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Right, first off, being the sceptic i am, before the reading i thought it would be easy to know a bit about me from reading my previous posts etc.

BUT..... i wont talk about any of that in the break down, i will break down the reading (It was actually in 2 parts) and i will tell you what was acurate and what was not....

Accurate to a point, i am in my last year of college

Since you mentioned this yesterday in a post on boards, it doesn't take a psychic to work it out. :)

P.

oceanclub wrote: »
    Since you mentioned this yesterday in a post on boards, it doesn't take a psychic to work it out. :)

P.

I have mentioned alot about myself on Boards so there were fears.

For the record, everything that Teddy said about me that i WOULDNT have put on Boards was inaccurate

thanks for joining me in this experiment
    many said it was pointless to try convince skeptics but i disagree
    i used to be a septic but now im open minded and test stuff
    but as i am going to continue to make lots of money in the psychic industry
    it affects me not what u think of me personally but i would like u to investigate more before u dismiss altogether
    in my defense if i wanted to lie 2 u i would have went trough all of your posts
    and used my psychology a level to tell u some geranal stuff that applies to all
    you play poker so u should kmow about avarges like the odds that ace ace will beat any random hand 80% of the time but i played poker 4 10 years 3 pro. and i had AA cracked somtimes 10+ times on the trot but over a long peirod aa rules
    the same applies to readings i get it right a lot more than 70% of the time witch is y people come back 2 me again and again
    now i dont charge for readings so i cant be accused of riping any one off
    i make lots of mony runing psychic events and shows for psychics who make lots of money and dont give a sth if u dont belive
    but i would like to get u to investaget more so maby we can get others to try
    but i dout it as it is more difulact to read those that dont belive
    catch 22 i know but all ways have an opion just make shuer it is ur own

thanks for joining me in this experiment
    many said it was pointless to try convince skeptics but i disagree
    but as i am going to continue to make lots of money in the psychic industry
    it affects me not what u think of me personally but i would like u to investigate more before u dismiss altogether

Sorry, but you got 1 item right. And that was something he'd posted about on boards.ie. I could do better sticking pins in a ****ing dictionary.

If you are making lots of money, it only goes to show how many morons are out there.

P.

entitled to your oppion but rember thoughts are things

entitled to your oppion but rember thoughts are things

Teddy, i thank you for actually stepping up to the plate. Nobody else here was willing to do so.

But the fact of the matter is that you were wrong. And i stand by my comments, there is no such thing as a psychic.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Idle curiousity:

Terry, do you generally do distance work?

Does the reading 'fit' with anyone else? It would fit a friend of mine in every detail, but thats not a hit, thats showing that its actually quite general, in that case.

Oryx wrote: »
    Idle curiousity:

Terry, do you generally do distance work?

Does the reading 'fit' with anyone else? It would fit a friend of mine in every detail, but thats not a hit, thats showing that its actually quite general, in that case.

If it fits someone else, or even multiple people, that kinda proves my point!

i dont have time to go in to all the reasons i belive but their is enuf to convince me am happy to see that u dont belive just because i do that would make u a sheep . but i stiill hope u look in to this futher
    i dont usaly do "distance readings " i am wath is called a clair sentintet i feel stuf this works better when i am face to face but that is not to make excuses "**** happens "i belive in weider stuf than talking with the dead or pridiction of the futher
    but i belive because i tested it for years
    my biggist belive is that toughts are things so i think about wath i want and then i get it
    but that is a difrent tread lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

As has been pointed out hundereds of times, one hundered and one won't hurt.
    Skepticism does not make closed mind. It means you ensure something is fact before you believe it.

Accepting everything as fact does not make you open minded, simply gullible.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seimi

Hi Teddy12345
    I work on energies. My feeling is that you have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself. While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage. At times you have serious doubts whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    I also see things experienced by people after death.

seimi wrote: »
    Hi Teddy12345
    I work on energies. My feeling is that you have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself. While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage. At times you have serious doubts whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    I also see things experienced by people after death.

Was that serious? That could fit about 95% of the population.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Was that serious? That could fit about 95% of the population.

I think thats the point he was trying to make

I think thats the point he was trying to make

That's why i asked the question

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seimi

Thanks for giving the game away. I thought I'd expose Mr."i am wath is called a clair sentintet" as a harmless idiot, but I cowered out because the energy meridians going through Stone Henge ****ed with my acupuncture points.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I've just read this entire thread and can't believe there are people who believe psychics really exist.

I have read a couple of cold reading books, and as a result I can give brilliant "psychic" readings. I like to pretend I am talking to a dead person.

The difference between me and the scammer scumbags is I do it for a laugh and explain I'm just using cold reading.

It's incredible how many thick/gullible people there are in this world.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement