Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I challenge any Psychic on boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

saintsaint wrote: »
    if you wont the real thing .. ask any question any question you like

Let's see....
    What is my future for this summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

hi , your summer wil be safe , no one belong to you will pass on . that i grant you

look pop your question . il stand up to any test by any one ..

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

hi , your summer wil be safe , no one belong to you will pass on . that i grant you

How vague.
    I smell waffles.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

What's my dad's middle name.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

look pop your question . il stand up to any test by any one ..
    Interesting.

Wont ask you for a name or anything. Just tell me what keeps me awake nights. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

My Boards.ie password.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

The pin number for the wife's bank card?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I have just sent 3,000euro to a very nice man in Nigeria, he says that i will get back 1,2million as some poor unfortunate souls died in a plane crash.

My question is two-fold, when will i get my 1.2mill, and are the dead travellers at peace?

My question to saintsaint was genuine.. The silly stuff is amusing but a bit AH, Id like to leave that stuff out please, I want to see if saintsaint will come back and respond.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

ask the saint any question

Saint, where will I be on the 13th July 2010?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Saint, where will I be on the 13th July 2010?

Australia?

I think Saint's absence has confirmed he has absolutely no 'psychic powers' :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Australia?

I think Saint's absence has confirmed he has absolutely no 'psychic powers' :p

Well you're just 12,000 km off. The answers was Rome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Well you're just 12,000 km off. The answers was Rome.

How freaky!!!!!

Would you believe that was my second 'guess' :p;)

Oryx wrote: »
    Interesting.

Wont ask you for a name or anything. Just tell me what keeps me awake nights. :)
    hi i must say your mind races a lot in a nut shel you sleep well . at the back of your mind you so wont to belive in the next life .. take cair

My Boards.ie password.
    when you pass on il be sure to , print your pin viva pasword

Rashers wrote: »
    The pin number for the wife's bank card?
    you dont have a wife . i willl not play games

scudzilla wrote: »
    I have just sent 3,000euro to a very nice man in Nigeria, he says that i will get back 1,2million as some poor unfortunate souls died in a plane crash.

My question is two-fold, when will i get my 1.2mill, and are the dead travellers at peace?
    ask a decent question

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

you dont have a wife . i willl not play games

Who's that woman that's been living in the house for the past 45 years?
    i willl not play games

I play chess. Put I won't challenge you.

Rashers wrote: »
    Who's that woman that's been living in the house for the past 45 years?

I play chess. Put I won't challenge you.
    did joe coleman put you up to this >?/? shame on you

• Advertisement

hi i must say your mind races a lot in a nut shel you sleep well . at the back of your mind you so wont to belive in the next life .. take cair

Yeah my mind races, but as for wanting to believe in a next life.. You could very safely say I already do. I was hoping youd hit on a specific, you didnt. But I will take care. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

My question to saintsaint was genuine.. The silly stuff is amusing but a bit AH, Id like to leave that stuff out please, I want to see if saintsaint will come back and respond.

My question is serious!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Heres one is bigfoot real :P

My question is serious!
    put your question to me again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

do i have any problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Interesting.

A fear of everlasting consciousness

(dunno if I've phrased that properly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I'll get in on this: I'll throw out 5 questions and Saintsaint or any other psychic can have a pop at them.

1. I have only suffered one long term(took longer than a week to heal) injury in my life so far. What was it?

2. A very good childhood freind of mine died when I was 18. How did she die?

3. I stepped foot in a church for the first time in about five years last weekend. Why did I?

4. I have been worrying about one particular upcoming event for the past few weeks. What is it?

5. {I'll make the last one a bit easier, even vague or guessed answers could score a few hits} I met someone in Australia last year who died a few weeks after meeting them. Tell me a few things about them.

There, now any psychic worth their salt should be able to do pretty good with the above questions. I'm not asking for any passwords, or specific names, dates or locations, or anything other than the type of thing that I have heard psychics claim to have got spot on for other people in readings.

Anyone scores a perfect 5 out of 5 and I will admit imediately that there is no other explanation than you have some sort of psychic ability. I'll even give anyone their props if they score a two out of five. Over to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Very well.

1) What was the name of my cousin that passed away.

2) What was the name of my first pet.

3) How tall am I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

strobe wrote: »
    I'll get in on this: I'll throw out 5 questions and Saintsaint or any other psychic can have a pop at them.

1. I have only suffered one long term(took longer than a week to heal) injury in my life so far. What was it?

2. A very good childhood freind of mine died when I was 18. How did she die?

3. I stepped foot in a church for the first time in about five years last weekend. Why did I?

4. I have been worrying about one particular upcoming event for the past few weeks. What is it?

5. {I'll make the last one a bit easier, even vague or guessed answers could score a few hits} I met someone in Australia last year who died a few weeks after meeting them. Tell me a few things about them.

There, now any psychic worth their salt should be able to do pretty good with the above questions. I'm not asking for any passwords, or specific names, dates or locations, or anything other than the type of thing that I have heard psychics claim to have got spot on for other people in readings.

Anyone scores a perfect 5 out of 5 and I will admit imediately that there is no other explanation than you have some sort of psychic ability. I'll even give anyone their props if they score a two out of five. Over to you.

I'm not psychic, but I'll have a crack.
    1 Broken wrist/arm.
    2 Car accident. (Suicide would be my second guess).
    3 Funeral.
    4 Something to do with college.
    5 He was male. He didn't know he was going to die. He either had only recently arrived in Australia or was leaving soon.

So how did I do? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

amacachi wrote: »
    I'm not psychic, but I'll have a crack.
    1 Broken wrist/arm.
    2 Car accident. (Suicide would be my second guess).
    3 Funeral.
    4 Something to do with college.
    5 He was male. He didn't know he was going to die. He either had only recently arrived in Australia or was leaving soon.

So how did I do? :pac:

Well you were right about not being psychic I guess. So you get a point for getting that right. :)

Wrong on four of the questions and almost right about one of the others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement