Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I challenge any Psychic on boards.ie

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Dear psychics of boards,

I will be going abroad next week (Wednesday, 7th July) for seven nights with my family.

1) What city will I be traveling to?

2) Can you also please tell me if there will be any hiccups when it comes to accommodation and also if it will be a safe trip?

Further info, my star sign is Taurus and there will be 4 people on the trip in total including myself.

Thanks,

KP.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭franklyon

Dear psychics of boards,

I will be going abroad next week (Wednesday, 7th July) for seven nights with my family.

1) What city will I be traveling to?

2) Can you also please tell me if there will be any hiccups when it comes to accommodation and also if it will be a safe trip?

Further info, my star sign is Taurus and there will be 4 people on the trip in total including myself.

Thanks,

KP.

1. I see Italy somewhere, probably Rome.
    2. No will be a good trip. you will eat pizza, don't worry about the dream you had before the flight.
    3.I see you will be 20 soon, beware of the blonde guy with glasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

ntlbell wrote: »
    I'd like to have a slice of this.

This is how it will work for me.

I will pay the psychic/medium whatever

1000e for the reading...

That's right 1000e and all you have to do is tell me ONE thing you couldn't possibly know about my past, that's right ONE THING.

If you fail, I get the "reading" for free. lucky me eh :rolleyes:

When you were 14 you played with yourself while your parents were busy watching the "late late". Send me my cheque, now.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

i can sense you are reading this post right now,

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭franklyon

yes I am :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Finally proof

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I think this thread has come to the end of its usefulness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement