Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I challenge any Psychic on boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Solas8

Hi, She has her work cut out for her. Brave woman.

Can you state what you would be happy with and have the session recorded with at least one 'reliable' witness physically present? Or two that you will both be happy with. What if you place your questions in a sealed envelope held by both witnesses also? Just a thought. Is there to be a time scale also? I do not know much about this subject but these are a few ideas.

How does that sound to both of you?

I have to say though I wonder at your motivation? Channels need to be clear I believe for information to come through and kelly may be excellant and you block her?

I am a gifted channel but as thick as a block of wood for myself?

May you both 'win'
    kind regards
    Sólás8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I'm emailing her certain requirements as is.
    We may already have a problem but we will see :)

I'm asking her now if she agrees to be ridiculed through local papers and the internet(and exposed as a fraud) if she cannot do what is required as is part of the terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

I suggest that you open a new thread for this challenge.

First of all, Marlena needs to state exactly what psychic abilities she has and what exactly is to be tested, under what conditions.

Hey you sound as if you are now attempting to scare her off. She took your challange which was brave so why now place this load on her?

I am a total sceptic despite my personal gift, however I realise there is so much more out there which we do not understand, stuff that even quantum physicists are only now coming to grips with.

If you are not 100% sure call this off now. A bet is a bet.

Solas8 wrote: »
    Hey you sound as if you are now attempting to scare her off. She took your challange which was brave so why now place this load on her?

I am a total sceptic despite my personal gift, however I realise there is so much more out there which we do not understand, stuff that even quantum physicists are only now coming to grips with.

If you are not 100% sure call this off now. A bet is a bet.

Read the original post.
    SV wrote: »
    You win, you get the 5000euro.
    You lose, I get to tell everyone what a fraud you are.

They were the original terms.

Marlena isn't willing to go to a location I choose either which is a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

I'm asking her now if she agrees to be ridiculed through local papers and the internet(and exposed as a fraud) if she cannot do what is required as is part of the terms.

We may have a problem but we will see?

Quoting your words... I want nothing out of it only to debunk psychics..Sorry if this offends you.......

There is one problem surely.......Your expectations. You are obviously expecting the impossible.........

I personally feel you need to educate yourself more on the Paranormal.

As for being exposed as a fraud? Because I may not be able to connect with you means ........I am a fraud ??????????.............Reality check.

In all honesty you have your attention offering E 10.000 on a public forum to any psychic that can prove to you ''an individual that the spirit world exists.

You have put the cart before the horse here......

Instead of coming to me first and putting your cards on the table you are on a mission to prove to the public that Psychic's are not genuine. Posting requirements here without even asking me first ??????

I refrain from this challenge for one reason and one reason only.... I cant channel information through your Auric field. I dont need to see you to know this.

I personally feel by your email correspondence so far that no matter what is proven to you will not be enough.As I said you are on a mission and my mission involves working with the light........

I was just thinking to myself. I have cured people in my healing work of serious emotional diseases and helped people overcome their personal grief through readings.......... Do I really need to prove myself to you???

A man that uses money and obviously a personal attack on a persons identity ( If they dont get '' IT RIGHT'' to be exposed as a fake?????? )

That E 10.000 that you speak off would be in my opionion best spent on education.......

I have proved the spirit world does exist to many a person.

Am I afraid of getting it wrong? Am I afraid of being exposed???

Neither..........The reality is . I can only prove it to people that have an open mind and unfortunately I dont feel you do.... You need to be open.

Good luck with your search..........

I have work to do.

Blessings

Kelly

OOps on the 26th you set €10,000, now its €5000. Must be the recession.! I think you are bottling it my friend.

Just call it off now instead of setting impossible limitations. Thats ok none of us are 100% sure of anything.

You see you and the other sceptics really are not too sure when you have to put your money where your mouth is are you?

Solas8 wrote: »
    OOps on the 26th you set €10,000, now its €5000. Must be the recession.! I think you are bottling it my friend.

Just call it off now instead of setting impossible limitations. Thats ok none of us are 100% sure of anything.

You see you and the other sceptics really are not too sure when you have to put your money where your mouth is are you?

I didn't decease it, I was showing you the original post.

I don't think they're impossible limitations, I'm looking for someone who claims they can do these things, as a lot of psychics do.
    Obviously, Kelly isn't one of these.

I didn't decease it, I was showing you the original post.

I don't think they're impossible limitations, I'm looking for someone who claims they can do these things, as a lot of psychics do.
    Obviously, Kelly isn't one of these.

Dont judge me when you dont know me. Be careful what you say about me. I have plenty of people to back up my claims.

You are looking for what ????

What are you looking for ???.

A person that can prove to you what??

I would have chosen my location for only one reason. Its my sacred space and it takes me two hours to set up. Any psychic will tell you this. I dont do house parties or fairs anymore cause I cant connect out of my space. Sacred space is the key to mediumship.

I genuinely thought you were coming to me for a reading. I am a Psychic Medium and healer. My forte so to speak is telling an individual about their past present and future and obviously things that no one else could know about. I also do mediumship where an individual comes to me wanting to connect to certain people in the spirit world. Nine out of ten times I get it accurate. The other one percent I cant read. I have great faith in what I can do. Thats why I accepted in the first place. I never realised your expectations for what would occur would be of a scientific nature ( Prove that psychics are not genuine)

If you are looking for someone that can read items in envelopes or bend objects with their mind which some people will argue is ( psychic ability) or someone that can move objects around the room I am certainly not the person for this..........

Uri geller might be you man. He can do a lot more than bend spoons.....

marlena wrote: »
    Dont judge me when you dont know me. Be careful what you say about me. I have plenty of people to back up my claims.

You are looking for what ????

What are you looking for ???.

A person that can prove to you what??

I would have chosen my location for only one reason. Its my sacred space and it takes me two hours to set up. Any psychic will tell you this. I dont do house parties or fairs anymore cause I cant connect out of my space. Sacred space is the key to mediumship.

I genuinely thought you were coming to me for a reading. I am a Psychic Medium and healer. My forte so to speak is telling an individual about their past present and future and obviously things that no one else could know about. I also do mediumship where an individual comes to me wanting to connect to certain people in the spirit world. Nine out of ten times I get it accurate. The other one percent I cant read. I have great faith in what I can do. Thats why I accepted in the first place. I never realised your expectations for what would occur would be of a scientific nature ( Prove that psychics are not genuine)

If you are looking for someone that can read items in envelopes or bend objects with their mind which some people will argue is ( psychic ability) or someone that can move objects around the room I am certainly not the person for this..........

Uri geller might be you man. He can do a lot more than bend spoons.....

Kelly, I wasn't trying to offend you.
    I was simply saying you weren't suitable for thiis particular challenge.
    No need to take offence..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

You might want to update your website so... http://www.seventhheavenhealing.net/StageMediumship.html

Kelly, I wasn't trying to offend you.
    I was simply saying you weren't suitable for thiis particular challenge.
    No need to take offence..

Genuinely I am not taking offence.

But you still have not answered what a lot of people need to know here.

Okay so I am not suitable for this challenge.... Again my forte is past present and future and connecting with the spirit world and getting it accurate.

What type of Psychic are you looking for..........

A Psychic that can do what...........

We are all awaiting your response because there is a lot of confusion around this topic.

If I am not mistaken going through some of these posts you mention you want someone to prove to you that the spirit world exists........ Fair enough. That is a Psychics job.

But through your correspondence with me am quoting your words ...I want nothing only to debunk psychics.

So really what you are doing is correct me if I am wrong......Instead of your original intent which is .......Offering E 10.000 for a psychic to prove to you the spirit world exists..... The turn around is your motives are to expose psychics as fakes by setting them up........If they cant complete the challenge they are automatically exposed........ Through papers and internet ....Your words... I may be Psychic but I am not green.

It does not take a Psychic to realize what your real motives are..

I am very curious to hear: You need a Psychic to do what ?

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Stephen Esquire

I refrain from this challenge for one reason and one reason only.... I cant channel information through your Auric field. I dont need to see you to know this.

No, you are refraining from this challenge because you are a fraud like anyone else claiming to have any sort of paranormal 'powers'.I'm sorry, but that sounds like something from that Southpark episode, where Cartman is a psychic detective.

No, you are refraining from this challenge because you are a fraud like anyone else claiming to have any sort of paranormal 'powers'.I'm sorry, but that sounds like something from that Southpark episode, where Cartman is a psychic detective.

If thats your opionion of me.

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Stephen Esquire

I'm sure you're a nice person :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

marlena: You truly have your work cut out for you. I'm not sure about the psychics issue myself, and I'm generally not particularly interested. However, if your position is undemonstrable, you should just claim so. It'd be much easier surely?

Is it just that you need to be willing to accept that it may be true before you can really experience what you are talking about?

I'm genuinely curious. There was a documentary on about spiritualist churches in the UK a few weeks ago on Channel 4 and I found it quite interesting.

Have you heard of any cases where complete skeptics have been turned around in their views on the subject?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

You need a Psychic to do what ?

But as you're Psychic don't you already know the answer to that question?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Rashers wrote: »
    But as you're Psychic don't you already know the answer to that question?

Christ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    You might want to update your website so... http://www.seventhheavenhealing.net/StageMediumship.html

I would love to see Kelly's response to this.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

You sound like a nasty piece of work

"agrees to be ridiculed"? You must be kidding me, right? Are you an adult, yeah?

• Advertisement

You sound like a nasty piece of work

"agrees to be ridiculed"? You must be kidding me, right? Are you an adult, yeah?

I am indeed.

What kind of sacrifice do you think they should make or do you believe I should offer them the 10 and for them to risk nothing?

There have been several cases where sceptics turned into believers. I am talking from my own experiences.

I was a sceptic myself until I was tested so to speak.

I would like to clarify I originally intended to take this challenge as I believed a certain individual was looking for proof... I genuinely felt he wanted an accurate reading and proof from the spirit world.

Fair enough.

But it turns out the motives are to prove that all psychics are fake.

I was told if I did not '' Get it all right as set out in the terms and conditions which I never seen by the way'' that the psychic would be exposed to newspapers and internet.

But if tests are set up really he is looking for scientific proof. I am not a scientist. I only offered as I genuinely thought it was for an accurate reading.

I do know what he had planned but personally will keep those views to myself.

Paranormal and psychic ability is different to every individual.I have already outlined what I am capable of but I genuinely feel that some of the challenges that will be set out are impossible and not my forte.

I can only read people that want to be read and unfortunately a person that is closed down to the psychic world can not be read. From my own experiences .It shows up in their energy.

An idea to consider for anyone looking for scientific proof would be to advertise in a national newspaper and invite five participants and film them.
    An interesting idea for anyone looking for that type of proof.

Then offer it to tv researchers.

Just a thought. I read people and connect to spirit. Thats what I do and whoever want to come on here and tell me I am fake'' fair enough. We do live in Ireland.........

Everybody has an opionion and '' Thats Life''

oceanclub wrote: »
    I would love to see Kelly's response to this.

P.

Thank you. I am updating next week.

Kelly

Twas a bit harsh though SV. I was looking forward to this but I think you scared her away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Kelly,

From Boards
    My forte so to speak is telling an individual about their past present and future and obviously things that no one else could know about

From your website
    Take what makes sense and discard the rest.

So basically what you say is you fire out some generic crap and whatever fits you're psychic and whatever doesn't is obviously (insert generic in the future, in one of your past lives etc. here)

Okay then if you are psychic,

What is my maternial grandmothers maiden name.

I'll chip in 5 K if you can answer that.

Consult the spirit world and let me know.

Offer is open to all.

Overblood wrote: »
    Twas a bit harsh though SV. I was looking forward to this but I think you scared her away.

He did not scare me.

As a Shamanic Healer believe me when I say that fear does not come into it.

Only two reasons I have declined. Its obvious he was looking for scientific proof and if I did not pass all tests I would be ridiculed in newspapers and internet...Again I dont do scientific experiments.

Secondly : I cant possibly connect with his energy field.

Thank you

I can only read people that want to be read and unfortunately a person that is closed down to the psychic world can not be read. From my own experiences .It shows up in their energy.
    I cant possibly connect with his energy field.

What you mean to say is that you can't read people who are wise to the game...

Nice to meet you though. The first real "pyschic" I've seen on boards.

Kelly,

From your website

So basically what you say is you fire out some generic crap and whatever fits you're psychic and whatever doesn't is obviously (insert generic in the future, in one of your past lives etc. here)

Okay then if you are psychic,

What is my maternial grandmothers maiden name.

I'll chip in 5 K if you can answer that.

Maybe a thought for people out there that are in everyday employment and make their money from their trade which I do. How would you like me to call up your workplace and make a mockery of you?? Really in all fairness that is what you are trying to do here with some of the replies towards me .

Am not taking offence or anything but ''bad manners springs to mind.

I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

Arrogance is free but to be honest on this public forum I have more respect for myself than to answer your question .

Thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Well I work as a tax consultant and If I advertise to a client I can do their tax return and can't feel free to ring my work and make a mockery of me.

You have described yourself as a psychic, nay you have stepped forward into a thread that asks for someone to prove their psychic abilites, you make a living from it- you have voluntered yourself- it's quite simple- if you can tell me things no-one else knows that fine- but I would like to know somethings specific.

Like a name.

Now you can decline on the grounds of "self respect" all you want. I have no disrespect for you. In fact I'll offer you 5K as an incentive to have all of us respect you but generic nonsense simply will not do.

I have no problem coming to a quieter place- your own personal space as you describe if you want, you can build a fire and channel the spirits for two hours and heck I'll even dance around naked and call my Indian Shamen guide and have a game of Bridge with him but you and your ilk are nonsense merchants playing on the guillable.

Your self respect forbids you to answer this?

To be honest I don't have much respect for you anyway, maybe Karma will come knocking on my door but I doubt it. Maybe Karma will come knocking on yours for fleecing supersticious old bats looking for easy answers FOR MONEY

• Advertisement

Incognito, some psychics actually believe that they really have psychic powers. In a way they fool themselves.

It's possible that she may be conciously deceiving people, but it's also possible that she's innocently deluded.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement