Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread in After Hours was locked

Options
  • 21-02-2009 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

I started a thread in After Hours, and it was locked after just 3 posts..... WHY???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I bet if you read the forum charter you will have your answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moving this to the Helpdesk, which is for site related issues and problems. PM one of the mods and ask. Those sort of durty threads were outlawed because the moderators were sick of cleaning up everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This would be the "Biggest lump of SH*TE I've ever seen!" thread you started?

I've two theories, both non-prejudicial:
    1: It was a crap thread
    2: The thread was never going to result in anything above cruddy responses.

Sorry Stevie, I just find it difficult to take the above as a complaint. What did you think was going to happen? After Hours tends to attract quite a few off the wall threads obviously but the mods there set some limits on what's just wasting electrons in the realm of new threads. I see you posted the same thing in another thread since where it's probably rather better suited to remain in existence.

Advertisement