Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Garmin Geko 201 in Dublin?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭

I need one of these devices ASAP. I ordered one from Expansys on Wednesday, when they said it was in stock, now they are saying it is out of stock, and wont be until for another 6 days, so I am canceling the order. Maplin don't have it in stock, they would need to order it, which could take longer. There is a place in Dun Laoighre which have it, but the cost amazed me. Compared to 91 euro on the Expansys site, which was 107 with shipping, the one in Dun Laoighre which is the same model was 165 euro. That's quite a big difference. While I do need it soon, I wont be doing much to fight Rip Off Ireland if I go with the one in Dun Laoighre.

Does anyone know anywhere else in Dublin I could get one? They have it on the Komplett site but there is no price.

I do need it urgently, but I am not willing to be ripped off. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement