Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Pits C&C

• 21-02-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Three shots from the off track action at Mondello today ...

3297894082_d693298c21_o.jpg

3297894272_82ea150131_o.jpg

3297894492_7d94894540_o.jpg

The on track stuff can be found on My Flickr -- > http://www.flickr.com/photos/paddymcgrath/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I thought you had given the Drifting the elbow Paddy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Those aint drifting... That's a track day. Those yokes would be ridiculed if they went out drifting...more than likely some of them anyawy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

It's only a trackday for the AE86 Ireland forums, but I probably wouldn't rule out another year of skids. Usually by the time September comes around, I'll have been covering an event every weekend since the previous April so as you can imagine it does get hard trying to keep the work fresh. Guess the love always brings me back ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

like the b/w better than the colour. They're quite busy though - not sure that they'd be my cupa. Having said that - technically they look quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

its tough with backgrounds like this, maybe a f1.4 or f1.8 up close would work better

• Advertisement
Advertisement