Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Lunch Delivery Services?

• 21-02-2009 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey everyone, :P

I am thinking to start a lunch delivery services in Dublin. Home made sandwiches, sushi, soup, cake, fruit, deliver to industrial areas where people find difficult to access to good quality lunch.

I am very new to food business. I would like to know what are people's thought on this? Are you one of those people who are looking for better lunch, or too far away from food places, or even too busy to buy lunch?

Thanks for any advice/feedback on this. :)

I also would love to know where you work if you would like to see my van outside your office one day :rolleyes:

Thanks, Jo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Dont most industrial estates and offices allready have this service ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SandwichNSushi

2qk4u wrote: »
    Dont most industrial estates and offices allready have this service ?

Do they? where in Dublin ? :confused:

Thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Ive seen them in many ind estates, usually in fridge vans. Iv seen them for morning break in ballymount and lunch everywhere..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SandwichNSushi

2qk4u wrote: »
    Ive seen them in many ind estates, usually in fridge vans. Iv seen them for morning break in ballymount and lunch everywhere..

Thanks, I work near town. thats probly why i hvnt seen any. It seems i need to do more research on this. :(

Do you know any of their company names by any chance?

Thanks a lot,

Advertisement