Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick Classic & Vintage car show 24th may 2009

• 21-02-2009 11:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭

Limerick Classic & Vintage car show

NEW DATE & VENUE for 2009

When ? Sunday May 24th ( Weekend BEFORE June Bank Holiday weekend )

Where ? Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel
    Knockanes
    Adare
    Co. Limerick

Take N21 road from Limerick & turn left off roundabout as you approach picturesque village of Adare.

What ? Munsters biggest classic car show with hundreds of Classic cars to be seen along with Irelands largest display of VWs

Thanks to all who have supported this show over the years......hopefully the sun will shine like in 2008 !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Happy days, big Vw event that. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Unless i bow down to jesus,the beetle wont be ready,maybe next year:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

remind us nearer the time might take the bug or the cort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Where will it be on? In the car park or a field beside the hotel?

eamon234 wrote: »
    Where will it be on? In the car park or a field beside the hotel?

Both normally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Good 'ol hike from da big shmoke! I'll keep it in mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

This has been a great show in Mungret for the last few years, looking forward to the new venue, and new date means it doesn't clash with Kilbeggan on the 31st or Mosney on the 7th of June.

Blue850 wrote: »
    This has been a great show in Mungret for the last few years, looking forward to the new venue, and new date means it doesn't clash with Kilbeggan on the 31st or Mosney on the 7th of June.

Jaysus actually, I didn't even cop to the fact that there was a new venue. I thought it was on in the same place. The lot isn't that big in the Woodlands for the amount of cars that usually go is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Kevin_Herron

I'll be there please god. Always a good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MorrisCooper

Pity it's now clashing with the Youghal classic car show which draws a lot of cars from all over Munster.

• Advertisement

One of the committee of the Kingdom club has told me that they have moved their annual Ring of Kerry run to May 23-24 as well so now it seems there's a 3-way clash between 3 excellent events in the Munster area.

One of the committee of the Kingdom club has told me that they have moved their annual Ring of Kerry run to May 23-24 as well so now it seems there's a 3-way clash between 3 excellent events in the Munster area.

Surely they'll end up moving at least one of them? Or is this a battle to prove who can get the most going lol!

Traditionally the Kerry Run was on the 3rd weekend in May and Limerick was always the June weekend. Youghal had come on the scene about 4/5 years ago run by Johnny Greene and Val Sullivan and they used the last weekend in May. I was at the first 2 Youghal shows and they seemed to have no probs getting 150 cars out. To be honest, for the past 3 years I've been tied up with the Irish Mini Owners Club Malin to Mizen Run on the last weekend in May but would usually try to get to either Kerry or Limerick. Now it looks like I'm goosed for all 3 this year. Anyone know why either Kerry or Limerick have changed this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

im pinching the details and posting them on www.everyfordireland.com. Hoefully we might have a stand there if I can drum up some interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 panelb/sprayer

when is the day for mosney.that should be good i did a porche for that can some one tell me when that is on?i think that is ment to be the biggest in ireland no to sure though.never been to the classic and vintage show in limerick will it be a big show?around how many cars are going to it or do you know or can you just show up?love to bring a car never have something different to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

Mosney 7th June

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 panelb/sprayer

that should be good cant wait nice sunny day.is it for the week end so.

Advertisement