Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gel/Acrylic Nails...

Options
  • 22-02-2009 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Quick Ques for the ladies.

It's been a while since I had my nails done and the place I used to go to is closed down. Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced nail salon??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I'm not a female but I know that my girlfriend gets her acrylic nails done in a place besides Russell's Bar on Father Russell Road, Raheen.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There are not very many women on this forum so you could be waiting for a horses mouth report but my Fiancee(not a horse) gets hers done on that tanning/hair/nails place across from Centra on Upper William Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

Berty wrote: »
    There are not very many women on this forum so you could be waiting for a horses mouth report but my Fiancee(not a horse) gets hers done on that tanning/hair/nails place across from Centra on Upper William Street.
    All Tan And Beauty that place is callaed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Thanks guys I got sorted :D

Advertisement