Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consistency

Options
  • 22-02-2009 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

FFS - will you pick a bloody address and stick to it. That's the third time this week I've had to change my filter!!!!111one /rant :p

Seriously - what's the story with the senders address changing every other day this week? I filter all my boards mail into a label based on the sender address. When it changes my inbox gets me cranky cos it's full of notifications. I see no it's back to no-reply@ - is it staying there?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Macros42 wrote: »
    FFS - will you pick a bloody address and stick to it. That's the third time this week I've had to change my filter!!!!111one /rant :p

Seriously - what's the story with the senders address changing every other day this week? I filter all my boards mail into a label based on the sender address. When it changes my inbox gets me cranky cos it's full of notifications. I see no it's back to no-reply@ - is it staying there?

Yes - didn't you get the mail?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

wtf - the reply to this was sent to admin@nospamdiediedie.boards.ie

aaarrgggghhhhhh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Some changes are a-happening.
    Word on the street is it'll all be back to normal soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

What ? :confused:???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

There were problems with the email notifications being sent so they were fiddling with things.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yup, thread here about it.
    CuLT changed the STMP server because gmail didn't seem to like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Yes - didn't you get the mail memo?

Fixed that for you.:p

Advertisement