Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loft beds

Options
  • 22-02-2009 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about creating a little home office, but my only options are setting one up in the shed (no power to it) or my bedroom (no floor space). The only way I'd make space in my bedroom is by getting rid of my bed or buying a loft bed.

stora.jpg

Something like that would be absolutely perfect, but I'm having a hard time finding any outside of Ikea. Does anyone know of a ROI based store (preferably near Dublin) that sells these?

Any other alternatives to creating a little home office space would be welcomed too. Basically I've too much crap in my room and I need a little head space where I feel like I'm in 'work mode', similar to librarys or offices.

Comments

Advertisement