Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Declare your SU Allegiances

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Indifferent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Robaato

Im on Chris Bond's campaign team, am friends with or know pretty much all the candidates.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

None whatsoever, no intention of voting etc.
    What days next week are liable to be the most headwrecking with people hassling you to vote for x etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Allied towards;

Redmond, Ryan, Ó Súillebaháin, Pender, O'Donoghue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ok, I've tidied the thread up a bit (split the long argument about the ethics of this thread into it's own thread, and deleted the small yet entertaining discussion about joining campaign teams to get laid). Please keep the rest of the thread as just declarations of affiliation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

gary ward for ents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

Now campaigning for Mike Pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭vetstu

Couldn't care less. Same empty promises as every other year. Best one is one girl who is going to increase the caseload in the vet hospital. The manifestos are laughable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Ditto now campaigning for Mike Pat and punching Gary Ward supporters in the chest (well 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

vetstu wrote: »
    Best one is one girl who is going to increase the caseload in the vet hospital. The manifestos are laughable

Yeah i thought that was hilarious, whats she going to do? Attack the swans or run over a few squirrels?

There were a few gems this year: The ents candidate pctured with a load of musicians who was looking at bringing lily allen. The welfare candidate looking at building shower facilities for cyclists (she's obviously never been to the sports centre)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Who is this who wants to kill swans? Also I have voted and now I dont care. First years please stop irrititating me as I walk through the arts block
      I am a student I have voted I know alot more about your candidate than you I know alot more about the union than you I have been here for four years thanks

Also apparently voting on the first day was up 62% on the same time last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Grimes wrote: »
    Who is this who wants to kill swans?

Kimberley Foy if i recall. Had some great others ones in there like: Create a good atmoshpere in the Conway Institute :confused: and free grinds for commerce students doing quants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 crashers

paddy, dani, donnacha

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

Scott aherne welfare,paddy ryan c and c, mike pat ents, donnacha o suilebhan education and redmond and hanratty waitin on results of chris bonds second prefrance after julian brophy and rons couldnt be used to find a winner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Spraggs

Am deeply hostile to anybody who involves themselves in Student Union business *spits on ground*.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SupaReckless

how can chris bond lose???

potential spawn of mr j. bond?? he better incorperate that into his campaign!!or his manager should..lost chance if he doesn't!!!

don't know anybody, but am fuelled by that theory to vote

Welcome to 6 months ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SupaReckless

ahhhh, no way...did he win?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

ahhhh, no way...did he win?

No he did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭timbyr

Completely unaffiliated, unbiased and I think that the SU in its current form should be disbanded and reformed.

• Advertisement

timbyr wrote: »
    Completely unaffiliated, unbiased and I think that the SU in its current form should be disbanded and reformed.

Copycat! Stop stealing my thoughts

Advertisement