Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi すし

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Forgot to put this link on as well - has the full Sushi King menu. Lovely site as well.

http://www.sushiking.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Yo sushi is replacing Aya.
    In the meantime I would recommend sushi from KimChi on Parnell street, it's korean , but the sushi (or rolls) ain't bad.
    I find Michisushi and sushi king are nice too, however it's more western style sushi.

On an aside, the best sushi I found in Dublin is from Koishi in Ballsbridge. http://koishi.ie
    Imo they are by far the best Japanese restaurant in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hello,

I learnt of Sushi king on Dawson st and was going to try it out until i rang them. They finish at 7pm, so guys is there any where else i could go to for a late dinner in the CC?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hello,

I learnt of Sushi king on Dawson st and was going to try it out until i rang them. They finish at 7pm, so guys is there any where else i could go to for a late dinner in the CC?

Yamamori, Ormond Quay. http://www.yamamorisushi.ie/

Baza210 wrote: »
    Yamamori, Ormond Quay. http://www.yamamorisushi.ie/
    Sorry, i should have added-we don't want Yama. We go there all the time so somewhere new would be welcomed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Sushi is sushi :l (Relatively speaking; provided it's made fresh. I wouldn't count supermarket sushi as bearing a great resemblance to fresh sushi...)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Sushi King is good alright

I discovered a new place called kokoro..I think...on Liffey street, near junction with middle Abbey Street...had already eaten so did not try it but will soon

Looked very good...doing sushi and hot food...take out only

Sushi is sold on basis of "pick n mix" style 2 of a kind for €1.75 or €2 etc

Riskymove wrote: »

I discovered a new place called kokoro..I think...on Liffey street, near junction with middle Abbey Street...had already eaten so did not try it but will soon

Walked by yesterday... Pity its only take away-might give it a try

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Riskymove wrote: »

Walked by yesterday... Pity its only take away-might give it a try

I went into that place yesterday and it was very nice. Had never seen the place before.

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I went into that place yesterday and it was very nice. Had never seen the place before.
    Great! What's the prices like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Superquinn Sundrive Road has the bits and pieces to make your own. On the wall on the left, towards the back.

The Aya place at the back of bt, the sushi seemed to be warm by the time it went round and round...can't have been healthy...

t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Great! What's the prices like?

I thought that the prices were quite good. 2 sushi pieces are €2 (ie. €2 for the pair) and €1.50 for a pair of vegetable ones.

They have other stuff behnd the counter, but I only went for the self service stuff on the shelves.

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I thought that the prices were quite good. 2 sushi pieces are 2 (ie. 2 for the pair) and 1.50 for a pair of vegetable ones.

They have other stuff behnd the counter, but only went for the self service stuff on the shelves.
    Wow! Even better-sushi for dinner tonight. I hope they are open late.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

ryoishin wrote: »
    Theres a Japanese restaurant in Castleknock village.

One in Tyrrelstown. Aurora, it has a teppanyaki downstairs too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

YO! Sushi’s first restaurant in Ireland opened in the Dundrum Centre, YO! Sushi’s franchise partner Sushi Master is the company behind the Abrakebabra chain and the Bagel Factory franchise. second location is in the Swords Pavilion Shopping Centre.

Unit 26A,
    Level 1,
    Dundrum Town Centre
    Dublin 16
    Ireland
    01 298 9789

YO! Sushi Clarendon St
    Brown Thomas
    Clarendon St
    Dublin 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Yeah, it's the Abrakebabra's people's new name. Not impressed by appearance so far, haven't eaten there yet tho so reserving judgment til then

Advertisement