Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Like Naruto & Bleach Manga?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 foxxykitsune

now on that point my friend you are wrong because naruto is not the worst when you look at it naruto has a plot to it it pretty much shows how an outcast can become better make friends etc while doing very extroardinary things one piece is more of a pirate type theme not saying i hate it its ok in my eyes but still every anime has a plot therefore meaning none are the worst.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Cephei

i think it rulez

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I don' think that anyone ever claimed that Naruto had no plot, the point was that it's plot was poorly written, derivative and obvious. Also the characters are paper thin and often obnoxious. He does have a flair for fights though.

Compare directly to the writing in Bleach, not the best writer but he makes for a good comparison. The majority of the characters are quite unique, and while some seem to play up to the usual cliched roles, they almost always have a unique quirk or a hidden depth. Also, the writing could never be described as predictable.
    Really, who saw Aizen coming?

i dont quite seme to understand how t is obvious sum tings yes they are quite obvious but others i wouldnt say so it doesnt seem to have that much of a poorly written plot because looking at it from anothers point of view things are seen differently rather then those who think its lame yea it has its fights quite alot but still it shows how trying again and again can get u sumwhere

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cant....read.....lack of.... full stops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

DingChavez wrote: »
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Wait, what?

now im one utterly confused kitsune....never thought that would happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 khelzy09

like both..
    but more on naruto..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dazza_480

i like bleach and naruto manga you should read some claymore inmy my opinion it's the best manga ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,209 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really hate Naruto manga atm

Advertisement