Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Early Bird options?

• 22-02-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭

Morning all.
    Myself and Mrs. Soarer are heading up to the big schmoke on Wednesday for a concert, and we're wondering if there's anywhere that does a decent bite to eat without breaking the bank?
    There's a place we've eaten in before (halfway up Grafton street, take a right, and it's up by a big hotel), but don't know if the place even exists anymore!:o

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

could have been a place called Ceaser's which is just beside the Westbury and tends to be nice and not bad value (could be any amount of places really though)
    if you just walk around the area you'll see loads of places offering special deals on boards outside or milano's are offering 2 for 1 meals(with a flyer available by searching boards.ie for it) very nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dobbins - Early Bird €25.00 per person Availability: Tuesday - Saturday 6pm - 7pm

Bad ass grill - Starter + Main Course for €11.95 Availability: 12pm - 5pm Monday - Sunday

FXB - 2 Courses: €19.95. 3 Courses: €23.95.

Luigi Malones - Early Bird Drinks Menu: Bottle of wine between 2 - €5 Beer - €2 Cocktail - €2.50 Champagne - €29.90 Early Bird Set Menu: 2 course €19.90 set menu with a choice of a main course and starter or dessert Availability: Available with any main course meal Mon-Fri 5-7pm; Or 3 course €39.90 set menu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks for all the options guys.

I think I'd better wear some stretchy pants! :D

Advertisement