Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor for my new build

Options
  • 22-02-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hey
    I'm looking for a decent 24 or 22" monitor for 300 - 400 euros. It must support 1920*1200. Could you guys recommend anything?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Kevo wrote: »
    Hey
    I'm looking for a decent 24 or 22" monitor for 300 - 400 euros. It must support 1920*1200. Could you guys recommend anything?
    Thanks in advance.

Samsung T260, 26" €400. Supports 1900x1200, include HDMI as well. Or Samsung T240 for the 24" version.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have the T240 and it's a fantastic monitor for €300. Love it to bits. Was tempted to get the T260 but a €100 for an extra 2" didn't seem worth it (at least not in a monitor, elsewhere maybe :)).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭MysticalRain

I just bought a T240 as well and I'm quite happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭wer*

I am also thinking of getting a T240HD but then came across the SP2309W on offer at Dell for €279 which is tempting also. (even if there is an inch loss)

Any thoughts on which would be the best option to go for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

wer* wrote: »
    I am also thinking of getting a T240HD but then came across the SP2309W on offer at Dell for €279 which is tempting also. (even if there is an inch loss)

Any thoughts on which would be the best option to go for?

There's a lot of differences, different screen ratio, different native resolutions, integrated camera on the Dell, but a TV tuner on the Samsung.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Samsung make excellent screens I have to say.

Advertisement