Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Best Gig

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

Trash Can Sinatras
    Pixies
    Deus
    New Young Pony Club
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    Clap your hands say Yeah
    The Beta band
    Wolf parade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

In order of appearance on stage, Starting at 5pm, With lots of booze, and my own box right at the stage, with the Jacks close by, ..oh and burgers, ...lots of burgers, and hotdogs, ...gotta have hot dogs (well it is MY gig):

Bob Dylan with Tom Waits (slow start I know, but ya need a song and dance man ..then

Fleetwood Mac (sunny June evening, just perfect as the 3rd pint of Guinness is drawing to a close, ..never break the chain, never break the chain,...then

U2 (well I have to goto the jacks at some stage :) ) then,

The Waterboys...(much better than U2, and it would really get their back up (literrally :o) ..then

Pink Floyd (best of Dark side of the moon) ...then...

Led Zep....... then

Bettles........then from 7pm onwards:

John Coltrane, backed by Miles Davis and Keith Jarret, with Nina Simone and Ella Fitzgerald on vocals where applicable :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ZiMZuM

Hmm..

Prodigy
    Nightwish
    Blink 182
    KISS
    R.E.M
    Queen
    Black Sabbath
    Guns n Roses

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Tom Waits