Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivarium?

Options
  • 22-02-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi folks,,this might sound mad but would anyone have a vivarium lying around and not in use.I would like to get a bearded dragon soon but due to not much work available i cannot afford a viv.

Worth a try..

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

I would hang back for a while then bud,the viv and equipment is the most
    expensive part of keep a beardy the they do consume a lot of food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

Food shouldnt be a problem,veg and crickets readily available;);)

Yeah ill hang,and do it right,just trying my luck.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

but at €20 a week for cricks / locusts and then veg (€5 to €10 to get a good mix) and then lighting and heating on top of that can you afford it honestly?

if you can and you are serious i can give you some pointers to building your own if you want.

mine is 4" x 2" x 2" full glass front and only cost about €200 fully equipped. but tbh ive spent 10x thatin 8 months on sundries and food etc on them. if you get one and its a female and you need a good home for her in 6 mnts i will take her from you

Advertisement