Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**REJUVENATION 13TH MARCH ED CASE LIAM DOLLARD FRANCOIS @VAULTS**

Options
  • 22-02-2009 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Final_Print_Master_Mid.jpg

Rejuvenation presents two rooms of old skool shenanigans this St. Patrick’s weekend Friday the 13th at the Vaults IFSC. For this one we have three Dublin legends that rocked the capital for years, DJ’s Francois, Liam Dollard and Ed Case. Support on the night from Residents Ken Gardiner, Daragh Kelly and Daranoid with guests James Devlin, DJ Illusion and Pailo. Ed Case will be finishing off the main room with one of his Hardtrace Asylum sets like only he can.

CD and Paddy’s day giveaways to the 1st 40 into the Vaults and with an extra 3k sound rig, lasers, Void sound system and 9 DJ’s across two rooms this is the only way to get your Paddy’s weekend started.

Express your freedom to dance @ the Vaults IFSC admission 20 Euro pay at the door I.D. required ROAR. Doors to the Vaults open at 9:30 to 3am. Info @ www.suburbansounds.com

Be warned: this is no fairytale ………..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KEN.G

Just answer one simple question and you could win free entry to Rejuvenation on the 13th of March @ the Vaults and the 20th of March @ the Cavern. We have 12 passes for 6 people to give away just log onto www.suburbansounds.com and give your answer and Email address and names will be drawn on the 11th of March.

Note: we will not use Emails for spamming good luck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Tough one for me.

Good luck with this as always lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

hope to see a few board members shall be a stomper!!!:D
    KEN.G wrote: »
    Final_Print_Master_Mid.jpg

Rejuvenation presents two rooms of old skool shenanigans this St. Patrick’s weekend Friday the 13th at the Vaults IFSC. For this one we have three Dublin legends that rocked the capital for years, DJ’s Francois, Liam Dollard and Ed Case. Support on the night from Residents Ken Gardiner, Daragh Kelly and Daranoid with guests James Devlin, DJ Illusion and Pailo. Ed Case will be finishing off the main room with one of his Hardtrace Asylum sets like only he can.

CD and Paddy’s day giveaways to the 1st 40 into the Vaults and with an extra 3k sound rig, lasers, Void sound system and 9 DJ’s across two rooms this is the only way to get your Paddy’s weekend started.

Express your freedom to dance @ the Vaults IFSC admission 20 Euro pay at the door I.D. required ROAR. Doors to the Vaults open at 9:30 to 3am. Info @ www.suburbansounds.com

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KEN.G

After the overwhelming number of entries to the competition we have decided to give away 10 double passes. Winners will gain free entry to both Rejuvenation gigs on the 13th and the 20th of March. Thanks to all who entered and watch this space for more recession busting passes for future gigs. Winners have been contacted by Email and thanks for you continued support, we look forward to seeing you on Friday.

lisa.cooney.007@.........

Michellemurphy2007@........

dianne.butler@............

Littllebatter@..........

Chrislyons@........

mel.wd@.........

Craig_b89@........

frank.k@............

shanelambert@.......

kierangarrahie@......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Happy Days, I won myself a pass. See yis there lads. Anyone else form the board heading in??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Gonna try head in,but with missus ready to pop,I dont know if its good idea

Ah sure ye may aswell go in man. Sure if she does pop its only about ten minutes to the Rotunda :p

Whats the story lads, still havent received an email yet. :(

littlebatter@........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Slunk wrote: »
    Ah sure ye may aswell go in man. Sure if she does pop its only about ten minutes to the Rotunda :p

Shes having it in the Coombe and thats 40mins away lol,nah I regret to say I may have miss this one,would have been a stomper

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭daragh_k

Slunk wrote: »
    Whats the story lads, still havent received an email yet. :(

littlebatter@........

Alright Gary an email was sent to all winners not sure why u didnt get it. It may have gone into ur spam if ur email didnt rec the addy... anyways not to worry ill make sure ur name is down mate... Look forward to seeing ye in there man its been while... have to hear about all ur travels :)

• Advertisement

Nice one Daragh, should be in about ten or so mate. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Riveam

KEN.G wrote: »

The heck does that mean? Is it just a slogan or does it mean something more? I'm new to all this shenanigans.

Oh by the way, this looks savage, wish I'd seen this post sooner I'd have dragged a few mates along.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭daragh_k

Riveam wrote: »
    The heck does that mean? Is it just a slogan or does it mean something more? I'm new to all this shenanigans.

Oh by the way, this looks savage, wish I'd seen this post sooner I'd have dragged a few mates along.

Hi mate this was the slogan which appeared on the original Asylum flyers back in the day... A night which all oldskool nights should try to immulate:pac:

asylumflyer.jpg

Advertisement