Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Butchers in D2

Options
  • 22-02-2009 5:14pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just wondering does anyone know of a butchers that does specials or is reasonably cheap? I know Morriseys on Camden St does a few deals now and then anywhere else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

wixfjord wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering does anyone know of a butchers that does specials or is reasonably cheap? I know Morriseys on Camden St does a few deals now and then anywhere else?

Some great butchers/deals around the Thomas St area and although its Dublin 8 its only a kick in the arse around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

My local butchers on Pearse Street, the name is Doyles always has deals. Other than the deals, his meat is of average price but the quality of everything he sells is excellent and all comes from his own farm.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Anto McC wrote: »
    My local butchers on Pearse Street, the name is Doyles always has deals. Other than the deals, his meat is of average price but the quality of everything he sells is excellent and all comes from his own farm.

Actually have bought from this place before! Price was great but wasnt too impressed about the quality, although beggers cant be choosers!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Walk up a little further from Morrisey's and you'll come to Frank's. Lovely chicken breast on the bone for 1.78 and all his pork goods are top notch and way more reasonable than any across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

There's a fair few cheap butchers on Meath Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement