Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

terms & conditions for travel credit, ryanair

Options
  • 22-02-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi there, has anyone experience of using ryanair travel credits. My booked flight has changed and now I cannot use it. The alternative I have been offered is to get a travel credit. The only T&Cs that I can find are that the flights must be booked within 6 months and used within 12 months.
    I also see that one must ring their offices as opposed to using the online system in order to book the flight. My question is, of the actual money I paid for the original flight, ie flight cost, insurance, baggage, infant, tax etc, how much of that can I actually use towards the travel credit? Is there an admin charge also.
    In my infinite scepticism of ryanair’s ability to actually return money, I wonder is it worth my while even attempting to do this? Total costs involved are about 220 euros for wife, I and infant

Thanks for any help

Pab
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement