Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely Ridiculous .

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Rb wrote: »
    Completely irrelevant. There's a ton of other "kids" on this site who carry themselves well and in a pretty mature manner, she does not.

So take the piss out of her posts or posting style.

Maybe she will cop on, maybe she won't but telling the girl she should be sterilised is pathetic. Mock her posting all you like, but stop making it so personal.

You're fantasising about her arent you .... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

themadchef wrote: »
    So take the piss out of her posts or posting style.

Maybe she will cop on, maybe she won't but telling the girl she should be sterilised is pathetic. Mock her posting all you like, but stop making it so personal.

You're fantasising about her arent you .... :P

It's not the first time I've recommended she be sterilised, last time I phrased it as "tubal ligation" and it went over everyone's heads it seems, maybe I should stick to fancier terms eh? :)

Also lol at Kiera thanking every anti-me post that's made, seems someone is still angry over me blocking them on MSN a long time ago lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It's not the first time I've recommended she be sterilised, last time I phrased it as "tubal ligation" and it went over everyone's heads it seems, maybe I should stick to fancier terms eh? :)

Also lol at Kiera thanking every anti-me post that's made, seems someone is still angry over me blocking them on MSN a long time ago lol.

Your repeated use of that word genuinely disturbs me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

what you see:

obama-the-orator.jpg

What we see:

300_25174.jpg

just fyi ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Aw you noticed ;)

No point in me giving out, RB. I'm pretty sure you have me on ignore at this stage, Honey :)

/am prob talking to myself....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Kiera wrote: »
    Aw you noticed ;)

No point in me giving out, RB. I'm pretty sure you have me on ignore at this stage, Honey :)

/am prob talking to myself....

He'll see it now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

It wasint an "anti you" post. But what's with all the personal stuff? I sure as hell don't need to know who you block on MSN.

*Real life...Boards.. seperate.

*(are you hawttt by the way? :p)

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Your repeated use of that word genuinely disturbs me.
    Interesting!
    Des wrote: »
    He'll see it now. :)

Indeed :)
    themadchef wrote: »
    It wasint an "anti you" post. But what's with all the personal stuff? I sure as hell don't need to know who you block on MSN.

*Real life...Boards.. seperate.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean anti-me as in anti-me personally(w.r.t your post), just my current point of view in this thread!
    themadchef wrote:
    *(are you hawttt by the way? :p)

Dead sexy, but spoken for :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

And once again, Cheeky_Gal proves herself to be the ideal candidate for forced sterilisation.

Would you ever cop yourself on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Would you ever cop yourself on.

For some reason I imagined you saying that with a Northern Ireland accent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Completely irrelevant. There's a ton of other "kids" on this site who carry themselves well and in a pretty mature manner, she does not.
    The difference between her and others is that there is no malice in anything I have ever seen her post.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

Don't know what's sadder, that post or Bette Midler dying in Beaches:(

Was there some sort of "The internet is now srs business" memo I missed whilst I was away? This is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Des wrote: »
    For some reason I imagined you saying that with a Northern Ireland accent.
    I taught her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement