Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whirlpool Washer / Dryer Problems

• 22-02-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

My Whirlpool washer/dryer dial keeps on turning during a was cycle. I opened the coin catcher (bottom front) and found a coin a couple of weeks back and throught I resolved the problems but its still happening, yet there is nothing in there now. I turned on the machine with this valve open and water entered from the left side (??), the fan/blade at the back turned - I trapped the water coming out into a bag. I guess the water exits the drum from the left before going out through the fan/blade??

Could there be something stuck somewhere else that I can get at? Don't want to replace the whole machine because its integrated and they cost a fortune. The dial starts to turn pretty much at the start of the wash cycle

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

IIRC dial continually turning means either a blockage OR the machine is syphoning water and can't fill correctly, it's been a while since I've been at a whirlpool machine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Audie

I'm at my boyfriends house and he has a whirlpool washer/dryer. I put on a wash, and it seems to have washed fine, but won't dry. I've set the dial to 60 mins dry, but it won't dry!! Is it possible to make it dry without washing first?

Help please! Thanks!

Advertisement