Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Sat Nav - thurs 26th Feb

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

It has a nice spec.. You would get a good garmin etc for same money... I am sure it's fine. On the day in question go in and see which map version is written on the box. Once you can easily get updates for it then it would not be a problem. The mp4 on it interests me alot...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jizzyboner

sounds like a great deal if u want mp3 music, mp4 video, bluetooth and an FM transmitter.

a garmin or tomtom with the same features and full european maps would be about 350 - 500 euros from what i see locally.

it says no TMC in paper leaflet they have but we can't get that here anyway i think so no loss in ireland.

i was in targas uk website and they have just 4 listed and 2 of them are 3.5 inch screens so it must be the others but the one without traffic info.

i too will be looking at maps on the box - at least its navteq and hopefully be quite recent.

Advertisement