Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyneety Golf Club

Options
  • 22-02-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I was thinking of joining Ballyneety golf club as they have a really good deal there at the moment. 1500 to join including 09 fee's.

Anyway, i had heard a rumour the the course was in financial difficulty so i don't want to go spending my cash if it is going to close in the near future??

Anyone heard anything like this or able to quash the rumour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

I heard it was in trouble, a lot of golf courses are...ardagh in Newcastle West is in the same predicament

There might be cattle grazing there before too long:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

bmacma wrote: »
    I was thinking of joining Ballyneety golf club as they have a really good deal there at the moment. 1500 to join including 09 fee's.

Anyway, i had heard a rumour the the course was in financial difficulty so i don't want to go spending my cash if it is going to close in the near future??

Anyone heard anything like this or able to quash the rumour?

Take my word, and hang on for a while, things are not good here....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmacma

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Take my word, and hang on for a while, things are not good here....:(

thanks, will do. hopefully they can turn it around

Advertisement