Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Croke Park

Options
  • 22-02-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

I have some friends coming over from the UK soon and they are looking to go to a GAA match in Croke Park. Is it possible to buy tickets at the ground on the day or do they have to be pre booked?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I'm not sure can you buy them direct from the stadium on the day.Sure if the garda cordon is in operation, how are you going to get to the stadium without a ticket?

Ticketmaster website will almost certainly have an allocation of tickets if you want to buy from there.
    And they should have a booth on the North Circular Road too if it's not a sellout. You could buy from there.

But realy if you can't get tickets through a club I wouldn't be leaving this to chance for your visitors. Too much to worry about on matchday.
    Buy from the ticketmaster website in advance and enjoy your day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Depends on what game you want to see.

The all ireland club final wouldnt be near a full house you should be able to pay in at the turnstiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Not pushed on what game it is.

Hadn't thought of Ticketmaster so will just get the tickets there before they come over.

Advertisement