Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slabs / Slabbing - Macroom area

Options
  • 22-02-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

I want to slab part of my back garden - anyone got recommendations for where close to Macroom that I can get them or better still, get someone to do it for me :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkdave

As far as I can remember you can get 4Homes to deliver them. I think they are not the suppliers, but get a third party to do it for them. As for getting somebody to lay them, suppliers usually have a list of people to choose from, but they tend not to recommend any of them in case of complaints later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

that's brill - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

There loads of places around macroom selling them. I have purchased from Ovens patio products recently. If you want number send me a pm..

There is another lad over the bridge heading near ballick mill.

In terms of some to fit i can give you number of landscape company if you want..

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Ditto. Derek is on the ball.

Advertisement