Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Super Sweet Sixteen..

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 titwank

It was this very fact that I was alluding to. Titwank is my surname, its Austrian and as you can imagine I have spent all my time in Ireland being teased about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

That does not equal racism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 boogyboogy

Im sorry but i just don't believe your name is titwank.....but if it is.....well......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I'd imagine you'd of used a capital T if it was your surname.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

Ignore titwank lads. He's just a troll and is known to occasionally post in the thunderdome sweet 16 thread.

Titwank as a surname :rolleyes: I must confess, I lol'd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

phenomenon wrote: »
    Ignore titwank lads. He's just a troll and is known to occasionally post in the thunderdome sweet 16 thread.

Titwank as a surname :rolleyes: I must confess, I lol'd.

You mean Ivanna titwank is not a real name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

titwank wrote: »
    It was this very fact that I was alluding to. Titwank is my surname, its Austrian and as you can imagine I have spent all my time in Ireland being teased about this.

If people laugh at your surname their laughter is not racially motivated.

Who did the Super sweet 16'er get to play at her bash? The blizzards?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Someone post this up and the other half of that lorcan molone or whatever his name is so i can see what the hell everyones on about as i doubt il be scouring through mtv to watch these. From what ive seen of that lorcan guy so far though its sickening how spoiled and removed from the world some people can be. His parents should be shot for bringing him up this way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

panda100 wrote: »

some rapper. I'm not au fait with these things, but I remember when it was being recorded here that there was a British rapper providing the entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

panda100 wrote: »
    If people laugh at your surname their laughter is not racially motivated.

Wiley.

His "hit" was this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnezldGu7JU

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    First Irish one...
    They say that it doesn't represent the people of Dundalk yet a few hundred bimbos (lads and girls) turned out screaming and roaring at what I can only describe as the f**king anti christ, to see if they were invited to his party?

It has left me wondering if there's any sane teenagers left in Dundalk and that maybe the stories about the effects of sellafield are actually true.

I really do hate to say it but after watching that video and the attitudes of the children in it (because they are children, not teenagers or adults), thank f**king God we are heading into a recession.

Absolute gimps the lot of them.

K4t wrote: »
    They say that it doesn't represent the people of Dundalk yet a few hundred bimbos (lads and girls) turned out screaming and roaring at what I can only describe as the f**king anti christ, to see if they were invited to his party?

It has left me wondering if there's any sane teenagers left in Dundalk and that maybe the stories about the effects of sellafield are actually true.

I really do hate to say it but after watching that video and the attitudes of the children in it (because they are children, not teenagers or adults), thank f**king God we are heading into a recession.

Absolute gimps the lot of them.

Its kind of hilarious to me that people take the sweet 16 thing so seriously. You are meant to ham it up and act like a spoilt brat for the cameras THAT'S THE PREMISE OF THE SHOW!!! If you don't like that then why watch it at all?? Its just a mess, its obviously acted and there is a story arc that must be followed. It's just pretend, it's a 'fake-reality' show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

This show drives me crazy:pac: i think they are all really spoilt , yet i cant stop watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Its kind of hilarious to me that people take the sweet 16 thing so seriously. You are meant to ham it up and act like a spoilt brat for the cameras THAT'S THE PREMISE OF THE SHOW!!! If you don't like that then why watch it at all?? Its just a mess, its obviously acted and there is a story arc that must be followed. It's just pretend, it's a 'fake-reality' show.
    I understand that the little bollix is a spoilt brat but I'm just wondering about the town of Dundalk. There was hundreds of teens cheering the stupid git on? As I said, there's obviously something in the air over that side of the country.

K4t wrote: »
    I understand that the little bollix is a spoilt brat but I'm just wondering about the town of Dundalk. There was hundreds of teens cheering the stupid git on? As I said, there's obviously something in the air over that side of the country.

They make them cheer, the producers tell them to do it, its all part of the show. When they are all waiting for the entrance the MTV crew try and get the crowd excited telling them to shout etc. the crowd are just following a formula, they know what to say in order to get in the programme because they've all seen it before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Anybody who would willingly allow themselves to be seen on a Super Sweet 16 cheering for some spoilt little bollix deserves a slap.

DarkJager wrote: »
    Anybody who would willingly allow themselves to be seen on a Super Sweet 16 cheering for some spoilt little bollix deserves a slap.

They're only kids, I don't see why you have to be so harsh on them, just kids having fun like they should.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That Lorcan child needs a week in a reality show featuring the Christian Brothers.

You aren't American, you're from Dundalk, and you sicken me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

They're only kids, I don't see why you have to be so harsh on them, just kids having fun like they should.

Correction: kids with no souls.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

The comments left on youtube attached to this vid are well worth a read....... Blame the parents MUPPETS. If that episode was shown in the states they would be pissing themselves laughing.Thats not wealth ITS STUPIDITY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Would love to be his brother...just so i could give him such a kick up the hole :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I wouldn't piss on Lorcan if he was on fire. If he wasn't on fire I'd soak him.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Shes already banned from the Kilkenny forum IIRC, or maybe it was her friend.

Ah I believe that user is actually site banned after they pissed off one of the admins after they kept on bitching and wouldn't STFU

thats a waste of good piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

mfitzy wrote: »
    Would love to be his brother...just so i could give him such a kick up the hole :D

lol, I was thinking the same. He's obviously misses a strong male figure acting like a queen around the place like he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

That Lorcan child needs a week in a reality show featuring the Christian Brothers.

You aren't American, you're from Dundalk, and you sicken me.

Brilliant posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 racheypachey

i went to school with recent super sixtreen girl well i was in her sister's year. is it up on you tube? dont have mtv

Advertisement