Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Loss Pill??

Options
  • 22-02-2009 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey Ladies!, and the few lads who dare to venture here!!

i'm just looking for some info on weight loss tablets??
    i've never taken em before and i really need to lose 4-6lbs in about 3 weeks (impossible i know)
    i'm hitting the gym hard etc eating right but i'd love if there is any pill that can help me along??

if not for this time in general any kind of weight loss or appetite depressant that works for you??

Any help at all is appreciated!
    Thanks x

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If you're looking for diet pills go to your GP, (who will probably refuse to prescribe you anything). It is possible to lose 4-6lbs in 3 weeks, in fact on any healthy diet (low GI, WW etc) the average weight loss is usually 1-2lbs per week. Don't do anything daft like order them off the net, because you could be taking something that is actually harming you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The Diet and Nutrition forum is here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement