Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastodon-Crack the Skye

• 22-02-2009 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.cracktheskye.com

That's the new site for the new Mastodon album. Has two tracks on it, Divinations & Oblivion. Oblivion is very very sweet. Looking forward to actually buying this album very much so now. Would also love to see them again soon. Maybe people here are seeing them with Metallica?

So what your thoughts? Hopefully this new album and the Met tour will bring with it a bigger audience and interest in them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Chaosangel

deadly just gave them a listen there,been waiting for there next album!
    the little bit of Divinations I thought was well good sounding,Oblivion was good but just didnt appeal to me as much as I would have liked,sounded very similar to This Mortal Soil at times,none the less good though,look forward to seeing them again touring

Advertisement