Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi company willing to go to Spawell?

Options
  • 22-02-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

I have been to the Spawell a couple of times and both times myself and my friends had to walk out to the main road and were waiting ages to get a taxi. I have to go again next weekend for a friends birthday. I was wondering does anyone know of any local taxi companies that will go to the Spawell around 2.00 a.m. to pick us up? I tried a couple of taxi places before and they said they don't pick up at the Spawell that late at night. If anyone knows of any taxi places that would I'd be very grateful :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

i heard from someone the other night that no taxi company will pick up from there.

is the place really gone that bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Surely the staff will get you a taxi?
    If you ask they will know who will come and collect ye. Sure they probably use the same taxi company to get their staff home.

You shouldn't have to go walking around the roads trying to flag somebody down.

If that fails just go for a big firm, I'd recommend these guys
    www.xperttaxis.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

mikemac wrote: »
    Surely the staff will get you a taxi?
    If you ask they will know who will come and collect ye. Sure they probably use the same taxi company to get their staff home.

You shouldn't have to go walking around the roads trying to flag somebody down.

www.xperttaxis.com

Nah ring 8202020 cabs and get 20% off ( according to the adverts anyway ) let us know how you get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

i'm heading over there tomorrow night.

will i get a cab home handy enough??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Yes definitely. You may need to walk out onto the main road

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

mikemac wrote: »
    www.xperttaxis.com

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A COMPANY, BRING IT UP WITH THE REGULATOR

Agent Smith