Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BBC1 and BBC2 missing

Options
  • 23-02-2009 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Both BBC1 and 2 are gone, I'm with NTL digital (legally might i add) in Galway city. Anybody else have same problem?

Comments

Nope, I'm watching BBC2 as I type. I'm on analogue though.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Roseyland wrote: »
    Both BBC1 and 2 are gone, I'm with NTL digital (legally might i add) in Galway city. Anybody else have same problem?

Have you tried resetting the box?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Roseyland

I did reset the set top box with no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Why haven't you rang them?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Why haven't you rang them?

Either your post was a sarcastic joke, or you've never tried to resolve an issue with NTL "Customer Service" (a big oxymoron) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

the interwebs were down for me all morning. back now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

no we still have our BBC but i did notice bubble hits is gone! and E4+1 comes and goes....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

no we still have our BBC but i did notice bubble hits is gone! and E4+1 comes and goes....

Bubble hits folded a week or so ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

HA! i wasnt aware! ahh well ya think they would replace it with something! :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Roseyland wrote: »
    I did reset the set top box with no luck

Did you do a "hard" reset. Plug it out totally for a minute then plug it back in .

This used to happen on BBC3 and 4 for us before we had the DVR.

Jizzlord must live near us because our NTL (broadband and all) was gone all morning yesterday too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement