Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top 5 affordable aegs under 250e

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

They usually come with hand grips in the box (though I've seen them missing on occasion). The silencers of choice are Madbull Titanium and Halo silencers as they actually work, rather than just sit there and look pretty. In my reckoning, ACOG's look the best on 416's, but a good EoTech or Aimpoint also looks the business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

One thing I have to say about the JG MP5 is the battery that comes with it is incredible. Now, I have it as the Cybergun one, so maybe they package a different battery with the gun, I don't know - but I do know it's 1500mah anyway. Being so used to hearing how ****ty clone batteries are, I decided to discharge this one by firing it for a few minutes - and it'd already had a few mags through it at this stage. Ten minutes later I was still holding down the trigger on full auto and not a hint of it beginning to wear out. I fired for so long the selector switch even popped off. Ended up having to discharge it using the smart charger.....anyway moral of the story I was ready to buy a new battery automatically but the stock one really surprised me.

Funny enough in contrast I tried a wellfire 400mah ni-cd battery, it lasted for 3 shots then died. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

you could go a little higher and get an M249 for 299 euro
    watch people run as you approach :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

yeah that would be cool!!its head wrecking trying to decide hat to get,so many amazing aegs!

Advertisement