Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thuraya

• 23-02-2009 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

I see Thuraya is mentioned in the description of the forum. anyone here ever tried it?

Back in the day when I had a SO-2510 I tried to sign up for GMPRS but didn't get too far. ordinary CSD did work though. The so-2510 is a very flimsy handset, poor quality firmware and all. I dunno if the sg-2520 is much better or if their portable modems are any good.

the service itself is pricey enough. but not as bad as some of the phone companies charging 2c/kb. should be decent for checking email as long as you're not using that web based ****e that everyone seems to like these days

the way things are going with e-censorship and the big brother state they could soon get themselves a lot of new customers :)

Comments

Advertisement