Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP after 5pm

Options
  • 23-02-2009 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm in need of a GP but can't find any that'd be there after 5pm.

Could someone help. I work near parkmore and live in Doughiska....
    Could get a bus to town if had to.

Any suggestions please? I'm dying sick the last week but can't stay out of work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Dr higgins in monivea park might stay open otherwise Youre looking at westdoc in liosban methinks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

Westdoc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭GrayD

Can anyone tell me how to get there or what time they close?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

Did you find one alright?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Dr higgins in monivea park might stay open

My goodness, I think this is the first time I've ever heard anyone say something positive about this one.

I'm pretty sure Fergal/Fergus/something like that in Galway Shopping Centre is open until 6pm. He was around the front near the main door, but has now moved around the corner at the south end of the building. He did operate a walk-up clinic for most things, ie no appointment needed, don't know if this is still the case now he's got someone working with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,483 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Dr higgins in monivea park might stay open otherwise Youre looking at westdoc in liosban methinks..

god no, not that lad. I'm convinced hes not qualified !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I only suggested him because in emergencies he seems to be open..and he gives out sick certs at a sneeze..he's known in factories etc for giving people certs for a week when they only need a day or so...Im not promoting him at all but he's always about!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,483 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I only suggested him because in emergencies he seems to be open..and he gives out sick certs at a sneeze..he's known in factories etc for giving people certs for a week when they only need a day or so...Im not promoting him at all but he's always about!!

yeah he is good for certs.

Go to him for Certs but not an ailment:pac:

Advertisement