Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount for Apple Store

• 23-02-2009 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking to buy some things from the apple store and was wondering if they ever give out discount codes?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

NO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭Soarer

You can use the Employee Purchase thing, similar to Dells one.

Apple Discount Site

Just fill in the fields with any company details, and away you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Keep an eye on the Apple refurb store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

i wish , i've never heard of them giving away discounts lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭aidole

Thank you for the replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Might be of some use to someone:

Customers who purchase a Mac and a qualifying printer on the same order - will have the opportunity to claim a rebate of €80 upon proof of purchase following completion of their order

[Link] - 11th February 2009 and 28th April 2009 inclusive to obtain the qualifying printer.

*T&C's

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Apple's email newsletters often used to contain discount codes for when you spent a certain amount. I'm not sure if they still do as I unsubscribed ages ago. But you can sign up for it on Applestore.ie site.

Advertisement