Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporting Spurs is much like...............

Options
  • 23-02-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

So what would you compare it too?

I'd put it along the same lines as a failed marriage but you stay together for the sake of the kids,

I started out young and in love but more often then not now the cow breaks my heart but every now and again there is a glimpse of what you thought brought you together, It makes it all the more painfull when she inevitably rips out your soul all over again.

Oh on a side note,

I'm predicting something special tonight. I don't know why or even how but there is something in the air.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

ziedth wrote: »

Oh on a side note,

I'm predicting something special tonight. I don't know why or even how but there is something in the air.

That is why we all support Spurs, always believing that the next game will be the one that will start us on the right road again!

Hull 0 Spurs 2 (Here we go again!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

ziedth wrote: »
    So what would you compare it too?

I'd put it along the same lines as a failed marriage but you stay together for the sake of the kids,

I started out young and in love but more often then not now the cow breaks my heart but every now and again there is a glimpse of what you thought brought you together, It makes it all the more painfull when she inevitably rips out your soul all over again.

Oh on a side note,

Brilliant mate, I feel your pain and can concur with the analogy!

I also smell something in the air about tonight, I don't want to say it out loud as I have been let down so many times before - I think it is Keane and Palacios.........? I don't really know, I just had a feeling........But we will probably loose!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i would compare it to a bad hangover. it makes the day seem the longest day ever after a defeat and the abuse you get over it. nothing cures you. you just wanna curl into the faetal position and shake til the pains goes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We got the 3 points today, so maybe you bunch of whingers will shut up for a while :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Kiith wrote: »
    We got the 3 points today, so maybe you bunch of whingers will shut up for a while :pac:

Oh, Hello Harry :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭oppiuy

If i hear "well we only had 2 points when i got here" again ill shot myself

Bring back Ramos

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

oppiuy wrote: »

Bring back Ramos

So we can only have two points...;)

Advertisement