Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Five

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I have to forfeit another games! Have to do a job for a mate (much needed money!) now and will be too late before im back to play my arranged match with mbc. Wone be around tomorrow evening either and working all day..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

A 7-3 win for me against Degag. My first 180 of the tournament, and I think I had a 17 and an 18 dart leg. Some poor ones in there too though.

Thanks for the game Degag, you had me really worried after the first leg, I think my 180 at the start of he second put us both off. :D

I can throw legs like that at times but i have no consistancy... Your finishing was very good throughout (apart from when we both ended up in the madhouse:rolleyes:) Good luck to yourself and Kingp35 in the next round, don't let our group down:D

Have to go to work now, am half-fecked after that match!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I have to forfeit another games! Have to do a job for a mate (much needed money!) now and will be too late before im back to play my arranged match with mbc. Wone be around tomorrow evening either and working all day..

That's disappointing. Maybe you won;t have to forfeit any in the next one and you'll get through! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

me and carrickman playing now

Tell me that was a mistake!

you didnt check out 150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

5-5 good game sir, took a 150 check out to get the point.

Holy Woof talk about a salvage under pressure, my fault for missing my 3 darts at 36

Sigh, well thats me out of the group of death now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Tell me that was a mistake!

you didnt check out 150

Cant believe that myself its a good while since I had such a big check out!!

oh if someone is keeping records i had a 180 there again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Kingp35 wrote: »
    That's disappointing. Maybe you won;t have to forfeit any in the next one and you'll get through! :p

Yup, :P will do my best to play all in the next one and hopefully get through. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

me and you next dionsiseire. anytime your free tomoro i'm up for it (just pm me). think i have worked it out, because pad180 lost 8-2 he is now on -2 and i'm on -4 so i have to win 7-3 to go through.

Im at Hotleg in the village now tomorrow night, ive a footy match saturday and a night out saturday night

if im not mistaken King wants all the games played by friday, i cant play till sunday so i'll have to forfeit i think

Im at Hotleg in the village now tomorrow night, ive a footy match saturday and a night out saturday night

if im not mistaken King wants all the games played by friday, i cant play till sunday so i'll have to forfeit i think

well we'll leave it up to king but either way we will still play on sunday
    but i wouldn't feel right taking a 10-0 win because it not fair to pad180. we'll play on sunday either way but i think kings sound enough to bend the rules a little:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    me and you next dionsiseire. anytime your free tomoro i'm up for it (just pm me). think i have worked it out, because pad180 lost 8-2 he is now on -2 and i'm on -4 so i have to win 7-3 to go through.

You'd have to play your A game to beat dioniseire 7-3! Give us a shout lads when this game is starting as it would be great to watch. Two great players I must say. Group of death is spot on! I'm gonna finish last:(

ratinakeg wrote: »
    You'd have to play your A game to beat dioniseire 7-3! Give us a shout lads when this game is starting as it would be great to watch. Two great players I must say. Group of death is spot on! I'm gonna finish last:(

cheers mate, i'll post up the time of the match when i found out. don't worry about coming last, if it was another group you would of gone through, only a bit of fun with a few new mate (thats how i'm taking it):D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

well we'll leave it up to king but either way we will still play on sunday
    but i wouldn't feel right taking a 10-0 win because it not fair to pad180. we'll play on sunday either way but i think kings sound enough to bend the rules a little:D

Yep we can't have that, it's not fair on pad180. but please please play the game on Sunday! Can't be any later than that!

This applies for everyone. I am extending the deadline until midnight Sunday night. Quarter Final draw will be made and posted on Monday morning.

AndyP beat me 8-2 so its very possible to kill me quick and easy

i feel i let myself down because i scored heavy against carrickman tonight and spent ages on doubles, i took out 90 and 95 in consecutive legs to go 3-1 up but then i stopped hitting doubles, even hit a 180 to leave 141 i think and lost the leg, if i can get my doubles working for me i could have kept the qualification hopes alive

AndyP beat me 8-2 so its very possible to kill me quick and easy

i feel i let myself down because i scored heavy against carrickman tonight and spent ages on doubles, i took out 90 and 95 in consecutive legs to go 3-1 up but then i stopped hitting doubles, even hit a 180 to leave 141 i think and lost the leg, if i can get my doubles working for me i could have kept the qualification hopes alive

AndyP bet me 8-2 aswell, missed loads of doubles, if i had hit tem i still would of lost but by 6-4 instead. should be a good game on sunday have been scoring well and finishing decent lately so i'm pretty up for it

If i can find my doubles this could be a great game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Ronan/Raven forfeited our game kingp35.

EDIT: Actually i see the deadline has been pushed out to Sunday evening. Let me know if your available over the wkd Ronan|Raven?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

iseethelight 10-0 coyle

i think thats the end of my tournmaent
    great fun though
    definitely on for the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

iseethelight 10-0 coyle

i think thats the end of my tournmaent
    great fun though
    definitely on for the next one

yup, same here, good luck to all in the next round!

Double Top vs dionsiseire will on about 7 or 8ish, if anyone wants to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

Still haven't heard back from el_duderino. I'm out anyway even if i win. Good luck to everyone in the Quarter Finals!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Waiting on chuckthetree for our game:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Sent jay.cymru a pm the other day still no reply:confused:

KingP i have to forfit my match against dionsiseire because it is now 8.05 and i have a darts tournament at 8.30 so won't be able to play a full match. put pad180 through. really enjoyed the league will defo in the next one :(:(:(

We'll play some night out of the league Double Top

Definitely interested in playing it anyway sometime

We'll play some night out of the league Double Top

Definitely interested in playing it anyway sometime

defo mate. just pm me when your free and we'll play a few games. was on form last night took out 155 and 136 plus a 180 and countless 140.:D

defo mate. just pm me when your free and we'll play a few games. was on form last night took out 155 and 136 plus a 180 and countless 140.:D

Still lost 10-0 though :D :P

• Advertisement

jay.cymru no show

mr.jingle 10-0 jay.cymru

Chuckythetree no show

Scunner 10-0 Chuckythetree

el_duderino no show

patrickincork 10-0 el_duderino

Double Top no show

Dionsiseire 10-0 Double Top

Still lost 10-0 though :D :P

good one!:D:D:D

Advertisement