Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Footy!

Options
  • 23-02-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

This is class lads, giving it a bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

its tough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Good game but i think theres some problems with my one, like frank rijkaard is obviously spitting on rudi voller, but it wont say voller is right!

Do you have the answers OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

All but one, spelling on Rudi voller is wrong. Think its Ruddi Voeller or something mad like that

(guy in blue kit with white hair band)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

Any chance of a list of answers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Is the second one from the left on the second row across Mark Vivien Foé? If it is then thats horrible, horrible taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

think that 1s poor taste, on one of the other ones they have a picture of a pair of legs dangling, in relation to john fashanus bro who hung himself?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sean.kelly1/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

think that 1s poor taste, on one of the other ones they have a picture of a pair of legs dangling, in relation to john fashanus bro who hung himself?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sean.kelly1/

What a c**t

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭GazPat

Thats real bad taste.. So is the foe one...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I don't understand why 2 down/2 across is Foé ( I can't get it to accept it) or why it's in poor taste?

I have 21... who is the enormous bloke in red if not Jan Molby and the guy with the hooker??

edit: I was looking at the wrong picture, forgot to scroll up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭HankScorpio1985

How is everyone getting on with this? anybody finished? i stated it yesterday and i have 44 and its really starting to piss me off. especially the guy with the blue kit and hair band, the one with the hooker, and the really fat guy in the red kit. any ideas?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I had to cheat for the last 7, by unprotecting the XLS file and highlighting the cells where the correct/wrong appears. I'd not heard of the fattie before and was unaware of the older gentleman's involvement with ladies of the night. And there are a load spelled wrong in there including a particular goalkeeper who I spent 10 minutes trying to force-spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

The one with the hooker is David Pleat.

Advertisement