Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Bed - Carpenter needed?

Options
  • 23-02-2009 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I have a wooden frame bed with wodden slats going accross it. The spine of the bed broke last night and I'm wondering if there would be a carpenter or handyman out there that would be able to fix it? The rest of the bed is fine so I'm hoping this can be easily done?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dmtcon

Hi i read here that you broke your bed last night, i recently got carpenter to put all new doors and floors in my house, he was very nice and very good, his name is garrett tallon and his mobile number is 087 2715468

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Heres the number of a local (Greystones) guy, he's very good.
    Pat, 085 7761938. Does all jobs, big and small.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Earlsie

Jenolan wrote: »
    Hi,

The spine of the bed broke last night

While the beds a rockin don't come knockin :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bec76

Maurice Dore 0863430927 - very nice guy, hard working and reasonable rates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phobe

Had Flynnstones Carpentry in last week and he was very reliable, and price was good. His no. is 087 7772873 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

The bed broke on us there a few months ago too :p

Went down to hardware shop and they had flat metal brackets with 8 holes in them, had many different sizes available, used these to fix the broken pieces back together and screwed them into place. Total cost just over a €5.

Advertisement