Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Vexorg left us ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Vexorg/Gerry,

Gutted to see your leaving the site, you have been top anytime I have dealt with you, and I echo everyone else when I say your have been one of the most supportive and helpful people on this site.

Thanks for all the Subscriber name changes :)

Will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Many thanks for all you've done for boards.ie Gerry. If it wasn't for you I'd be sitting here in Manila in pain with absolutely f*ck all to do. You're a legend and that's not an exaggeration. Oh, and also thanks for removing the permanent siteban I got for annoying one of the adverts.ie mods. :)<3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

The thought of a boardsie admin stepping down never occurred to me, quite a shock Vexorg! Best of luck in the future, thanks for everything you have done for boards! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Sad to see you go Vex. In our few interactions you were alway friendly and helpful. Your legacy is what Boards is today.
    I wish you all the best on your new path.
    Asia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Best wishes in the future, Gerry. Keep in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Stark

So long and thanks for all the wine...

Advertisement