Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DK Tank Spec

• 23-02-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

I'm scowering the net and just cant find any certain tank spec.

From what I'm reading, essentially DK can tank in pretty much any tree realistically. Although frost seems to be the choice for most.

I guess I just need some advice.

I'm currently deep blood, literally dinged 80 last night so have **** all tnaking gear, currently looking to collect it from various places.

I also stumbled accross this build

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight=0054000000000000000000000000050500100000000000000000000205200335023100050051003103151

It is a heavy Unholy build, but my thoughts been I can acquire both tanking and dps gear, and perhaps easily switch through both when needed.

Any thoughts from experienced DK Tanks on builds, gear etc would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

for gear i recommend checking out tankspot.com as they have good lists for tanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I found a lovely thread on wowhead that basicallylists what you need and where to get it, solid stuff.

So now I'm just wadding through the hundreds of posts worldwide about specs.

Unholy looks appealing, as does frost.

I guess I want to go tanking, but at a moments notice go dps for another instance should it be needed.

I think unholy can achieve this alright.

I've enver tanked before so it is going to be such a big move for me, but with the amount of tanks needed on my server, i feel it would be silly not too, as I will get instances so much easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Advertisement