Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New (re-)launch - Herberton

Options
  • 23-02-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Just got this mail a few mins ago advertising the new prices as
    One bedroom apartments (47-52sq.m. / 505-560sq.ft.) are priced from €165,000
    Two bedroom apartments (59-72sq.m. / 635-775sq.ft.) are priced from €230,000.

This is a fairly big drop compared to what they were going for originally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Cork Exile wrote: »

I pass by there every day, looks like a nice development but a lot of apts seem unsold. What were they going for originally? I presume over 300k for a 2 bed apt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Aren't these essentially Fatima Mansions Mark II? I wouldn't buy one if they were 50K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Jack Bauer999

Ardent wrote: »
    I pass by there every day, looks like a nice development but a lot of apts seem unsold. What were they going for originally? I presume over 300k for a 2 bed apt?

in the other thread about this development below someone said they paid 360i think for a 2 bed sometime last year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Cork Exile wrote: »

A 50 square metre shoebox in a not exactly desirable area of the city for about 6 times the average wage?

o---kay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Looks a nice development and I'd say the area is much improved these days.
    I pass it every evening on the luas at different times and very few have lights on.
    Now maybe not all the blocks were put on sale but it's deadly quiet there. And maybe this is why the sales price was slashed

Don't DIT let one block as student accomadation? Hey, you won't be stuck for a houseparty to go to if you buy here :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

read other huge thread on this a bit down page - being going since original launch..

Advertisement